Bob Mueller speaking at 11 A.M

TBH, I find outrage over Russia attacking us in this fashion to be disingenuous hypocrisy. We should be outraged at the craptastic job our government did re: prevention.

2 Likes

“if the president had NOT committed a crime, we would have said so”

2 Likes

Read the report. He did.

Is this what Rush said? Or Sean?

Just curious because what you typed was not what Robert Mueller said.

Lol, more outrage at the US government than the Russian government. Amazing.

Yes, But that means nothing. The prosecution is obligated to prove that a crime was committed. The defense is not obligated to prove innocence. Everything he said, is already in the report.

And is still not doing.

1 Like

Then he stated he had FULL authority to charge any co-conspirators (as laid out in the report there would have been many) yet not a single indictment for it. Why would that be?

Not to worry. If I quote someone else I will give them credit.

Well, yeah. Our own government has been guilty of far worse when it comes to its attempts to influence the governance of other nations. Outrage at Russia without outrage at ourselves is the very definition of hypocrisy.

Indeed. And that’s what matters most.

I think it’s both… we can be outraged at Russia and our government for not doing anything to prevent the next attack.

Very should be raging that the Trump government is doing almost nothing to address it.

If you can’t even keep track after ten minutes, give it up. Now go get a transcript and study it.

“We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime.”

“We determined that we would not reach a determination one way or the other”

Somehow, some are interpreting this as saying we knew he was guilty but we couldn’t indict. No. Its just not there.

Right after he gave the “Innocent until convicted” speal at the first. So after what he said at the first, Mueller should PRESUME Trump innocent correct? So why would have have to clear him?

I don’t demand integrity from the Russian government. Why would I?

Mueller made it clear that the people have been lying about his report and the dems should start impeachment hearings.

How many times on fox have I heard “ if there was obstruction mueller would have charged him”

A lot.

1 Like

Gee, maybe the President is in charge of the government branch responsible for the investigation?

Precisely. We did next to nothing to prevent it when we became aware of it and we’re still doing nothing, now. That should upset people.

3 Likes

Yeah and? Looking out for the best interests of one’s country’s is almost always a hypocritical position to take.