BLM's grant of grazing permit to Hammond Ranches Inc., issued by then Secretary of the Interior Zinke on his last day in office is revoked

Then you don’t know what you’re talking about and your love for all things judicial is clouding your Americaness.

It certainly did. The federal government backed down to a bunch of hillbillies with semi-automatic rifles, then got revenge.

2 Likes

Now you’ve done it!

You can’t deny the consolidation of private land in other areas of the country. There are exceptions, but it is undeniable. Compared to the west you are restricted to marginal areas for public access.

For me the comedy of all of this is that without the BLM this wouldn’t even be a discussion, Bundy and everyone else would simply not have access at all. Corporation or agra–rancher XYZ would tell you to get lost

Plenty of ranchers figure out how to handle their business without being idiots, why anyone would put the Bundy family on a pedestal and make them martyrs is baffling to me.

@Safiel thank you for giving yet another example of why mob rule doesn’t work and me a reminder to never return to the east.

Thank you Lord, for the wisdom of the founders who included the 2nd Amendment and please help me be the conservative libs think I am.

1 Like

It’s just getting there story out since mainstream media wasn’t. Rural areas don’t have access to media as much as coastal snobs do.

I guarantee you, nobody will be intruding on my eastern properties.

Being well armed and behaving prudently is fine.

Being a moron (like Bundy and his pals) and PICKING a fight with the FBI is stupid. I am not going to pick a fight with the government, when I can very easily avoid it.

1 Like

I am not denying it. I work for the largest agri-business corporation in the world. :smile:

I not only do not deny it, I am PART OF IT. :smile:

No you cannot guarantee any such thing. If the court says they can, they will. And you will accept it.

Bundy didn’t pick a fight with the government. The government ■■■■■■ with Bundy over a turtle.

2 Likes

I love that…

1 Like

Difference it you’re not making your living off your land. Farmers and ranchers it’s there livelihood.

2 Likes

Every time I find some new trail to explore or plateau to gaze across the endless Mojave and Sonoran deserts, I rarely can think of better moments. ■■■■ the Bundy family and ■■■■ anyone who wants to destroy that on some alter of hating the government.

1 Like

Where I live, farmers actually own the land they expect to make a living on.

Or they pay to lease it.

2 Likes

Every time I find a new calf or gaze across a herd while horseback, I rarely can think of better moments. ■■■■ the government and ■■■■ anyone who wants to destroy that on some altar of wanting to sit there on their tricycle mouth-breathing at turtles while we feed the world.

6 Likes

Tons of ranchers can figure it out on BLM land as well, they get an awesome deal. The Bundy family are just grade A morons.

1 Like

Can they buy what’s not for sale?

1 Like

Well then encourage the feds to sell the land to those that uses it.

BLM land has multiple uses, the system works fine for anyone who isn’t some curmudgeon tough guy.

When informed of what was coming down the pike via tortoise regulations, he never once sought any kind of equitable agreement, he just refused to pay and told them they had no right to manage that land. That sounds an awful lot like picking a fight.