BLM's grant of grazing permit to Hammond Ranches Inc., issued by then Secretary of the Interior Zinke on his last day in office is revoked

Think about that phrase.

I did, before I posted it. I acknowledge that Houston, we have a problem at that point. He made no effort that I have seen, to find a workable solution. He went straight to ■■■■ you you govt. bastards come and get me.

His job is not to find a “workable solution” to the government’s sudden fascination with turtles. His job is to raise beef.

The government is a thorn in the side of every business person in America. Most choose not to take the course most likely to harm themselves.

1 Like

And some choose to stand up for their rights.

1 Like

What rights?

I’ve been fired from my job and physically attacked more than once for doing just that, and standing up for the rights of others, I get it. Maybe I’d have done the same thing, but I doubt it. The government is ■■■■■■■ big and I’ve had good luck acting more reasonable with them and having dialogue, and I have had some issues to deal with where they were pretty ticked at me.

There is a significant difference. Rosa Parks was protesting for civil rights. And she and other civil rights protesters had the SUPPORT of the Federal Government. It was only the States and local governments they were fighting. She had the FBI behind her, not in her face.

The Hammonds and the Bundys were fighting over a PRIVILEGE, that of grazing on Federal land.

The situations are rather dissimilar.

6 Likes

The same FBI digging up dirt on the leader and members of the movement?

So it’s ok if I do it with the central government against the state, but not the other way around or against them both?

PRIVILEGE? No. And the Hammonds weren’t fighting over grazing. Like I said, you don’t know this story.

You defaulted to “GOVERNMENT RIGHT”.

1 Like

If you speak it, the bootlickers will come. :man_shrugging:

Did he own the property he grazed his cattle on?

2 Likes

I envy you for being able to sit on horseback and gaze across a herd. What an incredible experience.

Common sense is lost on the tricycle riding mouth breathers. Food is magical. It just is and always will be plentiful. Until it isn’t and prices rise. Then there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Remember when the libs were aghast that the price of avocados might go up because of Trump’s proposed tariffs on Mexico?

When it hits them in the pocket, they suddenly have a come to Jesus moment. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

And that is a dangerous, sheep like way of thinking. In doing so, you are telling the government you work for them. They do not work for you. You give power away that they should never have.

2 Likes

Liberals don’t care about nature or the environment. They care about their own little bubble.

Quite true. They are very confusing.

They don’t confuse me. I was a 12 year old once too.

I couldn’t yet afford the land I really wanted.

So I moved and bought different land.

and you think that come to jesus moment is “Wow, avacados have gone up, we better get the Bundy’s more ■■■■ for free”?

2 Likes

Always take the course most likely to hurt your livelihood, got it.

This is the exact opposite of what libs think…

How can Libs be environmentalists nuts and not care about the environment :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: