BLM/Biden supporters attack Trump supporters at the Trump rally in DC

How many riots did not follow a protest in the same area.

I actually donā€™t know the correct answer to the question. But i do know the way it is being reported is stupidly misleading.

Just remember, ā€œgood people on both sidesā€ā€¦ your side has been excoriating the right for that statement for years, even though the violence there was perpetrated by a small percentage of people in attendance. Yet now are trying to argue the exact opposite in the case of BLM.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t say May 2020 - August 2020 is very narrow. It includes nearly 7,750 demonstrations linked to the BLM movement across more than 2,440 locations in all 50 states and Washington, DC.

I donā€™t have the numbersā€¦ But Iā€™d be curious as to how the percentage would change if you didnā€™t use protests that had less than 20 attendees.

Soā€¦and how many riots, fights break out afterwards?

Again the protest might have been peacefulā€¦fights, looting and riots comes afterwards.

The protest was just catalyst for it.

Here is the report: https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

I kinda see what youā€™re getting at, but ā€œviolenceā€ is still ā€œviolenceā€ whether or not thereā€™s 20 people there or 100.

This is a weird argument.

You donā€™t know CRT. Itā€™s been clear for a while now.

Oh really? Do tell

That specific? No. Can you know that a woman giving birth is in pain? Yes.

You with these absolutesā€¦ :rofl:. Police harass a lot of people of different races. Are black people impacted MORE, data says yes.

Depends on what I empathizing with. If you said ā€œitā€™s really hot and humid in my town/city.ā€ Well I can empathize great with you because I understand heat and humidity.

If you said, for example, ā€œThat kick in the nuts I received was painfulā€ well Iā€™ve never been kicked in the nuts. However I understand how it would be painful to you to be kicked in the nuts.

Whatā€™s weird about it?

Very weird

What will that show?

No it doesnā€™t. That is patently false.

:rofl:

Tell what? Youā€™re crawfishing all over the place.

I can hear the screaming, yeah. Do I understand the pain?

:rofl: the wiggling is unbecoming. Have you very clearly told me on this very forum that I cannot understand the plight of the black nation or not. Be honest now.

Come on man!

So you donā€™t agree that BLM protest are used as catalyst for violences?

Cons: BLM PROTESTS ARE VIOLENT!!!1!!1!

Also Cons: BLM PROTESTS MAY BE PEACEFUL BUT THE RIOTS AFTER THE PROTESTS ARE NOT!!1!1

Poor phrasing perhaps, but not weird.

The protests create the conditions for the riots.

You personally? Absolutely. You as an individual have shown you have no desire/capability to. You donā€™t define every old white guy. Sorry

Concerts in Las Vegas are safe because the shooter was outside the venueā€¦

Thats the logic of it.

The US creates the conditions for protests and riots.

However the shooter wasnā€™t there for a country concert. He was there to shoot people.

Same with after protest riots/violence