BLM/Biden supporters attack Trump supporters at the Trump rally in DC

Imagine yourself in the other persons shoes. It takes imagination which, admittedly, most conservatives lack.

Do you need to be kicked in the nuts to know it hurts? I don’t

No it’s not. It’s a river in South America.

4 Likes

Imagine? You think I can imagine what is like to be a 19 year-old black male in a hood in Detroit?

1 Like

Studies can easily be manipulated.

They have peaceful protest march…the march itself goes off without a hitch. But then afterwards they break out in protest.

Was the march peaceful? Yes. Was their violence afterwards…that is also a yes.

Either way they are linked.

And denial is also a feeling.

1 Like

Yes. Studies are garbage. We should just go with our feelings.

Do you feel you can imagine what it’s like to be me?

A study gave you 7%, and you know that number is incorrect.

Precisely.

Nailed it…good post.

And denial is also a feeling. Unable to accept the truth is probably one of strongest emotional one can have.

2 Likes

Maybe, maybe not… Empathy is one of those soft skills that can’t be learned. You either have or you don’t. If you have it, you can definitely improve it. If you don’t… then oh well.

So yes… even as a middle aged/boomer straight Christian male… you can empathize with that 19 year old black male in a Detroit hood.

Go to the hood, talk to him, walk with him. That’s a start. Do you know what it’s like to be poor? Yes? Then you can empathize. Do you know what it is like to be be harassed by police? Yes? Then you can probably empathize.

Even if you cant empathize with specifics… can you empathize with pain? Disappointment? Loss?

Yes…denial of ones of strongest emotional response.

Generally speaking? Yes.

LOL…that’s funny.

What are we even doing here. There’s literally a study out saying that 7% of BLM related protests involved violence. Is it true? No clue but it’s a good start. Then y’all are like “I FEEL like this is wrong, because feelings.” It is really absurd and lazy.

I’m completely biased. Having attended BLM protests that were 100% peaceful, my experience is tainted slightly into believe that NOT ALL BLM PROTESTS INVOLVE VIOLENCE. To even say that 50% of BLM protest involve violence is ridiculous. Back it up if you think a majority of BLM protest are violent, but don’t come with “feelings”.

Utter and complete horse ■■■■ that directly contradicts what you, along with all the other CRT have told me for years.

You trapped yourself and you know it.

Can I know the pain of giving birth?

Are you claiming the police harrassment is not racial? Now?

Do you really feel you can “empathize” with an old cowboy/soldier from Texas from a cubicle in Los Angeles? :rofl:

2 Likes

You have a clue. You don’t believe that number any more than I do. You know how they rationalized it too.

It’s not “a start”.

Are you asking for some sort of per capita protest violence metric? If a protest with 100 people has one act of violence that should could as 100? Whereas if a protest with 20 people has 100 acts of violence that should count as 20? Any act of violence should be attributed to all who attend?

What metric are you looking for?

Again…they’re basing off very narrow frame of time.

As I said…the march could have gone off peaceful. But most cases it’s after the march when violence breaks out.

And that is all based off of what? Feelings?