Black ops? The more I see the more it looks like CIA

:rofl: Then don’t stop. You can’t even spell “Colombian”, but you know all about it?

What did you do at SOA? When?

maybe you noticed, i don’t give a ■■■■ about spelling

early 90’s, i was a fire support instructor at ft rucker and we traveled there for live fire demonstrations and conducted some training with them from time to time. it was a good program. our portion got axed after a few iterations as the unit i was in was deactivated

SOA was moved to Ft. Benning in 1984, after the Canal Treaty took effect.

The SOA had nothing to do with the alphabet agencies in the 1990s.

I believe somebody told you all that, but it simply isn’t true.

1 Like

Haiti has been a hotspot for CIA plots and US military intervention for many decades.

Documents recently released under FOIA show that a US plot resulted in the overthrow of the elected government of Haiti in 2004.

“Defending democracy” means orchestrating coups against elected governments that the folks in Washington don’t like.

Remember when the Clintons fixed Haiti? Of Course the left has forgot… They have to forget history to keep voting democrat… Or they are just mean…

1 Like

Can anyone name a CIA success in the last 50 years? Or ever?

1 Like

Regime change in the US in 2020 . . .

1 Like

Good point. … the 5 eyes Coup d’etat … Pure fascism endorse by the media and swamp.

2 Likes

Look at all the destruction their 2014 coup in Ukraine has brought. And that war is only making Russia stronger and more economically independent. Once again stupid policy out of the CIA.

But MSNBC loves the CIA and thus all the left regurgitates happy chants about them like chinese school children… …

1 Like

economically independent of what?

The NATO sanctions were supposed to destroy the Russian economy. Instead the Russian economy continues to grow while Europe drifts into recession.

Western Europe depends far more on trade with Russia than Russia depends on western trade and financial systems. Somehow McDonald’s meals and Visa cards are not nearly as important as Russian natural gas and oil.

1 Like

We should be sanctioning and using proxies to attack the UK if we were really concerned about foreign election interference. The CIA is not supposed to be involved in domestic US surveillance or politics so they frequently get British intel to do their dirty work.

LOl…like Chinese school children. Quite accurate.

They are our Red Guards.

1 Like

Their economy is propped by government military spending.

Somehow government using tax dollars to prop the economy is only a bad thing when it’s here.

The vast majority of weapons purchases come from the US. Increased military spending will not help the European economy.

The basic issue is that Russia’s economy is based on necessities like commodities and products of factories, while the economies of western Europe are based on services and finance.

A cutoff of trade means that Russians have to give up Big Macs and Visa Cards, while Europeans give up heating fuel and fertilizer from Russia. Europeans are dependent on Russia for basic necessities, but the loss of trade with Europe is merely an inconvenience for Russians.

What factory products is Russia exporting en masse?

It’s mostly a natural resource economy.

You are not wrong about the rest. Obviously Europe is dependent on the natural resources

The point is not that Russia is large exporter of manufactured goods. The point is that Russia is not dependent on Europe for manufactured goods. It produces for its own needs and is free to import other countries for the rest.

Russia exports mainly commodities, but they frequently require industrial processing. Oil refining, metal production, fertilizer production, are all industrial processes.

1 Like

Ah ok i misunderstood what you meant.