Black ops? The more I see the more it looks like CIA

This sounds more like that dude who went to Venezuela.

cia and dia have been using columbian sf for decades

Stop dude.

stop what, its true, they have been

Who told you that?

nobody had too, I was part of the school for the Americas. I know exactly who was involved

Stop dude.

Is it coincidence that Cuba blows up at the same time?

No what they have in common? Very few of their people vaccinated.

As do many other countries.

you stop. i donā€™t know how deep this is, if it is. But i do know dea, dia and cia all have close working relationships with columbian sf and that private security firms are the contractors the cia likes to use. I also know who was trained at the school of the Americas because i was there, i will not ā€œstopā€.

:rofl: Then donā€™t stop. You canā€™t even spell ā€œColombianā€, but you know all about it?

What did you do at SOA? When?

maybe you noticed, i donā€™t give a ā– ā– ā– ā–  about spelling

early 90ā€™s, i was a fire support instructor at ft rucker and we traveled there for live fire demonstrations and conducted some training with them from time to time. it was a good program. our portion got axed after a few iterations as the unit i was in was deactivated

SOA was moved to Ft. Benning in 1984, after the Canal Treaty took effect.

The SOA had nothing to do with the alphabet agencies in the 1990s.

I believe somebody told you all that, but it simply isnā€™t true.

1 Like

Haiti has been a hotspot for CIA plots and US military intervention for many decades.

Documents recently released under FOIA show that a US plot resulted in the overthrow of the elected government of Haiti in 2004.

ā€œDefending democracyā€ means orchestrating coups against elected governments that the folks in Washington donā€™t like.

Remember when the Clintons fixed Haiti? Of Course the left has forgotā€¦ They have to forget history to keep voting democratā€¦ Or they are just meanā€¦

1 Like

Can anyone name a CIA success in the last 50 years? Or ever?

1 Like

Regime change in the US in 2020 . . .

1 Like

Good point. ā€¦ the 5 eyes Coup dā€™etat ā€¦ Pure fascism endorse by the media and swamp.

2 Likes