Black man brutally killed in New Orleans. Where's BLM?

The question is this. Where is Blue Lives Matter in this???

1 Like

The blue lives matter movement has become a joke. Where were they after January 6th when law enforcement officers were attacked and beaten by vlue lives matter flags? How many dozens of officers were injured in a single incident?

It is a hypothesis which hasn’t been disproven. Fundamental attribution error on your part.

1 Like

A kid brings a gun to a high school basketball game, he is already acting a violent criminal before he ever uses the gun. Gets in a fight, officer intervenes and the kid blasts him. He shot a cop, black, white or green, for getting in his way. Very unlikely race played a role.

And it is. You disagree? Practically their entire existence is based on racially motivated killings.

The killings are not racially motivated.

1 Like

We could argue that all day long, but that is not their belief.

No we can’t. It’s a fact.

They know, it just doesn’t suit their purpose.

Some of the killings are racially motivated. Your culture argument is not universal.

Here is the local report:

Over a mask? Heck that’s just civil disobedience.

I have thought this also…only to be wrong as the rest of the story plays out.

It shouldn’t be a factor.

I’m sure more information will come out, like the mask issue that wasn’t in the first reports.

That is another issue.

Wear your mask…save a life…

No they weren’t.

Ha. No middle ground here. See ya round.

Name one.

For many of today’s left the only good cop is a dead cop.

Whatever you believe, it has nothing to do with happened in New Orleans. Furthermore, what does “many of today’s left mean?” How many is many? The majority? 40 percent? Am I one of the few on the left that has a police officer in the family? I don’t think what you say is true.

Wasn’t killed by a white guy. But you already know this. This is why I ignore all of it. I simply don’t care. I know how the game is played so I won’t raise an eyebrow. Enjoy your coffin.