Black man brutally killed in New Orleans. Where's BLM?

I just suggested the possibility.

The rest is your creation.

Why was he killed?

Here’s another gift to America from BLM and it’s enablers.

From Law Enforcement Today - Poll: 44% of liberals say over 1K unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019 (lawenforcementtoday.com)

“A recent survey conducted that was titled “How Informed are Americans about Race and Policing?”, roughly 44% of respondents who collectively self identified as either “liberal” or “very liberal” believed over 1,000 unarmed black Americans were killed by police in 2019…Yet, these estimates are a far cry from the published data within most comprehensive sources available on police shootings, as noted in the study… This study was a relatively simple one to understand just how familiar Americans are with published data on police shootings…As noted within the study, researchers relied on two sources that offer detailed breakdowns of police-involved uses of force that result in death, namely “Mapping Police Violence” and the “Washington Post”:“According to the Washington Post database, regarded by Nature magazine as the “most complete database,” 13 unarmed black men were fatally shot by police in 2019. According to a second database called “Mapping Police Violence”, compiled by data scientists and activists, 27 unarmed black men were killed by police (by any means) in 2019.”

The article goes on to say that “Our overall findings indicate that people are uninformed regarding the available data on fatal police shootings in the US.”

“Specifically, we found that the more people reported being “liberal” or “very liberal” on social and fiscal matters, the greater the discrepancy between the available data and their estimations.”

Gosh that couldn’t have anything to do with the daily lies about American being a racist white supremacist country where police officers walk out of the house in the morning hunting a person of color somewhere.

I would suggest the folks at BLM are just fine with that many people being totally misinformed on this issue, and would be happy to foster the idea that blacks are being relentlessly hunted by white cops. All the while ignoring the deaths of men like Cpl. Martinus Mitchum and David Dorn, the black police officer who was murdered in St. Louis last June, pillars of the community who happened to be black police officers.

And I dismissed your possibility for lack of proof

I am not about to start pulling assumptions out of my butt. There is not even close to enough information in that article for me to guess

Then how can you make the claim that it is “a fantasy and has no basis in reality”?

1 Like

Because it is a fantasy with nothing to support it except an idea in her head

In your head.

2 Likes

Very true. We both understand the racial hoax that the left is involved in.
:+1:

Im not the one who came up with the fantasy that is what happened here.

You are the one dismissing a hypothesis out of hand because it is inconvenient for your narrative.

1 Like

I am dismissing it because there is absolutely no indication whatsoever that was what happened.

There is also no proof that the officer wasn’t sleeping with the shooter’s mother but you don’t see me making assumptions that might be what happened.

You are dismissing it because it us inconvenient for your narrative. There is no evidence it didn’t happen - the hypothesis remains a possibility.

1 Like

Wrong BLM. You are thinking of the folks with those flags with the little blue line on it.

1 Like

It was a assumption based on stereotypes. Very bad form

No. It is a cultural reality and I posted a supporting media report.

There remains a lot of anger towards PD.

The man killed was a good person.

Are you dismissing the idiotic idea that your people push that the Po-leece are actively hunting black men?

1. Police use deadly force under 1,000 times out of 30 million violent felony criminal contacts per year. That’s a 0.0004 percent chance of being shot by the police. In America, “you are more likely to be struck by lightning than to be shot by police.”

CPAC Myth Buster: 0.0004 Percent Chance of Being Shot by Police (breitbart.com)

A media report of a completely unrelated event does not in any way support your assumption that occurred in this event

1 Like

It was a report and commentary on the cultural relationship black police have with the black community they serve.

You really should read it again if you haven’t already.

The officer, Mitchum, was serving as security at a high school basketball game. The perp, Shallerhorn, first robbed a guy in the parking lot, and entered they gym. Masks were required to enter, and Shallerhorn got into an argument with a school official about wearing a mask. Mitchum intervened and Shallerhorn pulled a gun and shot him twice.