Black man brutally killed in New Orleans. Where's BLM?

Then Black Lives Matter is sort of a misnomer, isn’t it? Of the number of black lives who were killed over the last year, what percentage were killed due to police brutality or racially motivated violence? They should at least be more realistically called “A Few Black Lives Matter, Others Not So Much”.

3 Likes

Why can’t they prioritize? Or do you just have issue with the name?

Of course they can prioritize. I suppose you could have an organization that only cared and made an issue of white people who were killed by police brutality or by black people. I wonder how such an organization would be labeled by the media?

Racist. Our country’s racist history is a thing. It didn’t go away.

“We do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia, in particular, are trained organizers; we are trained Marxists. We are superversed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think what we really try to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many Black folks.”

Cullors - 2015

This would be more interesting if you showed you cared about what happened beyond being gleeful that you can make political hay out of a tragedy.

But that’s just me.

1 Like

Prioritize? As in what should blm do first. Loot the store or burn it down?
Decisions, Decisions.

With this attitude it won’t.

…and maybe it isn’t really about “black lives”? Maybe that was all one, big…fat…lie? I love how they used the right words to make up their lying name and their actions PROVE…it’s all a big lie. Black lives matter does not care about saving black lives. What they care about is perpetuating their evil agenda and the media is complicit. They are all an enemy of the nuclear family.

1 Like

To be quite frank, I don’t think BLM cares if police officers—particularly male—laugh, cry, live or die. Here’s their mission, to eradicate the tiny percentage of white supremacy that takes place outside of prison & not even acknowledge men:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

Seriously, maybe where some live there are men who peacefully protest with this organization. But near me I’d say for every six women with BLM signs, one man joins the group.

It’s a feminist and a subversive group using black men killed by white police officers as a smokescreen.

Wanting to get rid of white supremacy is a bad thing?

BLM’s mission is to eradicate views only a minority of Americans share:

While it’s surprising to see support for preserving America’s European heritage and limiting marriage to members if the same race, the percentage of Americans who support these causes is still a minority of the population.

What the ■■■■■
:face_vomiting:

Thirty-one percent of Americans polled strongly or somewhat agreed that ‘America must protect and preserve its White European heritage

Even support for interracial marriage ― 50 years after the landmark Supreme Court decision Loving v. Virginia ― isn’t as widespread as one might think: Around 1 in 6 Americans, or 16 percent, strongly or somewhat agreed that “marriage should only be allowed between people of the same race,” while 65 percent of Americans disagreed.

Thankfully that outdated thinking is being thrown into the dustbin of history but not before being exposed and rightfully vilified

It’s such a small percentage of Americans who even espouse such views, it’s rather pointless.

There’s the minority that espouse the views and even smaller percentage who are actually expressing them in some way.

There are behaviors like unwed parenting that are causing more problems for black Americans than white supremacists, and no, I’m not a supporter of them.

They just don’t play as big a part of the average white American’s life as they may have half a century ago.

Evil isn’t concerning if its only a small group? What’s the threshold for caring?

Are.you black? Isn’t it up to every American to decide for themselves what to be concerned about?

Why does the left have such an issue with the “Black Lives Matter” lie called out as the lie that it is. The # of unarmed black men killed by police for the entire year last amounts to a bad month on the streets of Chicago. As many people died in the BLM/Antifa Riots last year as the number of unarmed black men killed by all the so called racist cops in America. Many of the victims of the riots last summer were people of color who’s businesses were destroyed, who’s neighborhoods were destroyed. I remember a story of a black firefighter who saved and scrimped so he could open a business. That business was burned to the ground by BLM rioters. Why doesn’t his Black Life Matter. I remember hearing a black woman being interviewed after her neighborhood store was burned down. She was older and not very mobile, this store was her lifeline. Why doesn’t her Black Life Matter?

I posted a link above to the results of the BLM lie. A large number of people surveyed believed police across the country were killing black men at a rate of 2-3 a day, destroying the faith of a large segment of our population in the overwhelmingly great collection of men and women of all races of law enforcement. If someone is breaking into your house are you calling the cops or you local Black Lives Matter office?

I don’t get why lefties think after the damage BLM and Antifa have done that we all should just accept their “priorities”. Do Black Lives Matter or don’t they? What happened to George Floyd was horrendous. That officer should be prosecuted. The fact that that incident was used to justify four months of destruction in America by BLM types was…I don’t even have the words.

Are you folks capable of recognizing that phrases like Racist and White Supremacy are being tossed around like M & M’s on Halloween in America…

It strikes me that the liberal catch phrases for “we can do whatever we want because of…”

The words at the end of that sentence are now predictably racism, Covid, or climate change.

I addressed why starting an “all-white” focused group would be considered racist. It’s because of our country’s history.

Ignoring problems, especially racial problems won’t make them go away.

Claiming white supremacy is running rampant in a country which has led the world in eliminating racism is a lie.

I personally see a country that has come so far eliminating racism that the left is now having to manufacture it to justify it’s efforts to control our lives.

Racism, Covid, and Climate Change.

I sincerely don’t know what libs would have without those three to fall back on.

1 Like