Black Lives Matter and the lies of police shooting unarmed black persons

Black people are sick of being beholden to the plantation politics of the lib mob Deep State machine, and are rising to stand behind Donald who, as is well known, has a great relationship with the blacks. He’s done more for them than Lincoln.

Forget red and blue waves - the next significant movement will undoubtedly be a black one, as blacks abandon the lib mob Deep State Fifth Column Democrat party and swell the ranks of the GOP. Get ready for decades of Republican dominance of both Senate and House, 4 more years of Donald, then 8 years each of Eric, Don Jr., Ivanka, and finally Barron.

WE SHALL OVERCOME.

1 Like

Love it, but you may be over doing it.

There is no such thing as overstating how good Donald has been for America, especially for the blacks.

Just like there’s no overstating how damaging that satanic hag witch lib mob Crooked Hillary would have been. Thanks to Donald we dodged a bullet that would have destroyed this nation.

1 Like

And where is your metric to prove your quote is true? Or should you just admit that it’s nothing other than your biased opinion?

A lot of the time it is because they are black. The argument to be had is probably why, not if.

1 Like

There’s too many mentally ill people out there for me allow myself to be empathically receptive to them. I am selective in opening up the aperture.

No apologies.

All opinions are biased.

What quote?

I don’t look black. It happens to all of us.

It my experience that ■■■■ happens to this white person too. So that is my badge that allows me to question the role of race when ■■■■ happens to black people.

Just as I thought, you have no metric at all. Just a biased opinion. Have a good day. I think I’ve wasted enough of my time with you.

Yes… don’t jeopardize all that good and yummy victimhood by admitting that ■■■■ happens to white people too.

Right? There’s been some horrible things happening lately to whites, especially straight white males. Do you hear us asking for government handouts, or reparations, or special privileges?

People need to suck it up. Not like us whites are getting any special favors for all the hardships we face.

1 Like

White males are the victims of everything it seems lol. Honestly the whining of males is starting to get worse than the women. It seems Trump’s whining has rubbed off on the males out there and now they think they’re victims of something lol.

Eyes, ears, and common sense.

Oh, it’s completely justified. I mean, I can’t even walk down the street these days without being catcalled, harassed, or even told to go back to Europe. Don’t even get me started about what happens when they learn I was raised a Christian.

SWMs are the only group that can be ridiculed, harassed, and outright discriminated against, and the PC police actively encourage it. It’s been really, really rough.

Please do no make stuff up. That has not been stated. (by me)

Oh wait…

That might create a lot less posts if that was the case.

Carry on soldier.

Same here.
My own personal experience.

Some far more than others.

I didn’t say you stated it.

Yes you did.

You concerned about my post count again? Why?

I don’t need your permission to “carry on”. Yes, I was a soldier, for a long time. You?

That was weak, even for you.

But not empathy.