Black armed security guard killed by police while

lol - you know a guy that knows a guy… How could I possibly doubt you compared to Rod? :rofl:

I gave you two I personally know. Nobody named “Rod” knows how to run a gun.

Thanks for the laughs man. Next time maybe know who you’re talking about before you start typing your usual dismissive tripe.

1 Like

I do know, he’s a canadian real estate agent.

lol - And you know somebody’s teammate. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: … please!!! STOP!!

Have a nice day.

You too man.

We used to have a police chief named Gunn. :wink:

Multiple hours at the range give that real estate agent a level of expertise we should admire.

i guess real estate agents cant be gun experts

i never knew that

Sure they can, anyone can be an expert in damn near anything. I just value the veiws of those whose profession entails the use of firearms over those of a hobbyist.

thats interesting

i prefer the person with the greater knowledge and expertise

regardless of profession

Greater knowledge and expertise typically goes hand in hand with a profession. When it come to dealing with a sickness, typically a doctor has a greater knowledge and expertise in the matter. When it comes to the effectiveness of a weapon, typically it’s someone who has used them on a professional level that has a greater knowledge and expertise in the matter. Certainly, there are exceptions to this…just not in this particular case.

sure knowledge and expertise go hand in hand

typically

but not always

i dont know about this case

this guy really seems to know his area of expertise

Seems to know…that’s the problem. Some people tend to perceive those who have a greater level of knowledge on a subject than themselves as having an expertise in the subject. Those who actually have a greater level of knowledge in the subject are more capable at recognizing a fallacious premise some of those apparent “experts” are trying to push. That’s why it’s important to educate yourself on matters that effect you, rather than simply accepting what apparent experts are claiming.

Who do you think would have the greater knowledge on this subject?

your post seems to need me to believe you over him

i dont know you

and he has a video

no offense of course

usually the person who is currently in the profession

but not always

hobbyists can know more than professionals

einstein worked in a patent office

a friend of mine can beat chess masters

and he works in a toll booth

i dont put much stock in professions

I don’t need you to believe me over him, I don’t even want you to. My opinions are certainly effected by my own biases, just like his are. All that post was is an explanation as to why I don’t believe him. If you choose to, that’s perfectly fine. It’s your life to live, your beliefs and your perceptions, not mine. I do think it would behoove you to question both my position AND his, and educate yourself on the issue to formulate your own position…but again, it’s your life mine. Go through it whichever way you choose to.

And no, I didn’t take any offense to what you believe, but thanks for that anyhow. I’m not the type who needs people to accept my beliefs, adopt my positions and/or agree with me nor do I make videos to encourage the like. I’m well content with living my own life without manipulating those around me.

1 Like

i like that post

thanks