Black armed security guard killed by police while

You should get out there and work for the precious guns as hard as he does. Seems he started or if not is still the current CEO of the Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights

CCFR’s President; Rod Giltaca explains how the CCFR has a campaign to give us all the tools to win the fight on gun reform being based on common sense and reality. Be Sure to support your advocacy groups.

Yeah, I saw it. I also saw in the 1st video where he says “I’m not a soldier, but I read a lot.”

That is the Canadian NRA.

Why? I’ve got a Constitution.

He started that “organization”. Open Carry Canada.

He’s a hobbiest, not a professional. Check your sources. Pure confirmation bias.

He’s no more a professional than that idiot from Tarrant County with the fedora that sent people with Armalite Rifles to Starbucks.

So back to the context conversation?

1. At least subconscious if not overt racism
  2. Everyone with a gun not a cop is a bad guy

And you are. :rofl:

Actually yes, but that’s beside the point.

No more than he is champ. And I know you won’t agree. :rofl:

“Champ”?

A lot more than he is, but again beside the point.

No. He is a lot more than you. Totally the point.

A lot more of a real estate agent. If I ever decide to buy a vacant lot in Toronto, I’ll defer to his expertise.

When you start an NRA for a country and have hundreds of videos about guns of all types on youtube with tens of thousands of followers get back to me. Until then… Just can’t take your opinion seriously. Good luck to you though.

He didn’t start an NRA. He started open carry Texas. Like I said.

When he actually carries a rifle for a living, get back to me.

Your struggle to rationalize your mistake in not checking your source is a bit sad.

It happens to everybody eventually. Let it go and move on.

:rofl:

10 char

You really need to make up your mind once in a while Dude.

Guys like you go to him to learn what you’re doing wrong. But you keep fronting. :rofl:

Don’t worry if you want to visit guys, he’ll keep your identity in confidence.

It’s where he got his “experience”.

No, it isn’t. There is no need to hire foreigners to teach us to run guns we invented. We have Pat Rogers, Kyle Lamb, Kelly McCann and others for that.

Feel free to contact Pat or Kelly if you want verification of my credentials. Kyle is a teammate of a friend.

:rofl:

10 char