Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

The witnesses that magically disappeared and were never heard from? Those witnesses?

That advice would have saved a lot of people looking like fools after the Covington Catholic School incident. I think 24 hour news combined with social media has ruined us, and some stories people want to be true so bad to further their agenda it proves to juicy to wait.

Lol Breitbart an honest source? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Here’s a rundown of Smollett’s story. It has changed over time, about every time he tells it. He is sure that the people walking away from where the event occurred, before it occurred, are the culprits. There was only a 60 minute gap in the tapes before the rope appeared and when he had the rope…with no culprits in sight.

Basically, just pathetic.

Now breaking…he staged his own attack with help from others.

Chicago police confirmed Thursday that detectives are talking to two persons of interest in connection with the alleged attack on “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett.

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of “Empire.”

This once proud lib had to resort to this kind of desperation is not uncommon for the left.

1 Like

He staged it. Because his character was getting written off the show.

Throw the lying ****** in jail for the rest of his ****ing life.

1 Like

So where are all those who in early in thread declared to this to be absolutely true and were disgusted with those of us who immediately recognized this as being fake.

6 Likes

Yep, looks like it was staged. I was wrong to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Yes people should stop giving potential victims the benefit of the doubt.

1 Like

I never said it was absolutely true but I did say the rush to instant judgement was reaching inhumane levels.

No you weren’t.

Smollett was wrong for taking advantage of it.

This dude is screwed if this story is accurate.

1 Like

I was wrong, he should be punished because this bring a cloud of doubt to people who are victims are real crimes.

Wait. The Chicago PD is saying the reports of the events being staged are inaccurate.

Both articles posted say this is unconfirmed and the sourcing is washy

For future reference here is how a real attack goes down that just happened a few days ago Nothing sounds fake about this one because everything described is how people really act rather than some made up Hollywood tale like Smollet spun.

Here a gay couple was walking down the street. Someone yelled a slur at them. They confronted the people who said the slur. Words get exchanged. Fight breaks out. 100% realistic sounding unlike Smollets.

Life does not occur in the way you are claiming it does here.

extraordinary moments happen every moment.

You should start judging cases on face value rather than based on what you want to be true based on your political beliefs. It was obvious from the start that you and most who believed Smollet wanted this to be true because it was “anti Trump” and thus you ignored all the huge red flags that I and many others immediately saw.

Like the case I just posted, I see absolutely nothing in its description to make me doubt it for a second. I never believed Smollet’s for a second because it was obviously made up.

2 Likes

I see Chicago police must have heard his lawyers…so they’re back peddling.

Your opening sentence in this thread was,

“two white supremacy brutally attack a black actor today.”

The article you linked never mentioned “white supremacy” attackers. You added that.
The article mentioned “allegedly attacked”.
You left that out.

You continue to refuse to see what you did.

9 Likes

They need to go to jail for a hate crime.

Let me make sure I get this quote right, from when leftists were talking about roger stone being arrested.

“Given his proclivities, he might enjoy prison.”

Was that the quote?