Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

You did a lot more than that.

1 Like

I knew it. This dude’s obviously no genius; did he actually think he’d be able to get away with this ?

1 Like

This entire thread should have been deleted for being a misrepresentation of actual facts and a troll thread…

I’m in the Chicago area watch Chicago news and there has never been any talk of two white supremacy. When will people stop using sources like Buzzfeed and TMZ as legitimate sources?

1 Like

This just in…according to WGN news in Chicago. The suspects are of Nigerian descent. They don’t sound like two white supremacy to me. This is getting fishy.

One should know the difference between known facts and what is not a known fact.

The thread should be retained as an example of having a few facts and how far people can jump ahead of the known facts.

2 Likes

No, “unconfirmed” and “inaccurate” have two very different meanings.

1 Like

“Benefit of the doubt” hell. You were all in from your first post.

CanadianJudo

Jan 29

two white supremacy brutally attack a black actor today.

“Empire” star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, “This is MAGA country.”

It was sure ok of you to impugn my character for simply stating I didnt believe his version of events. Look at the first 10 to 15 posts in this thread. Someone doesnt agree with your view, jump on them for daring to see things differently. Call therm a racist. That works!

And now when you were made a fool of by this guy, you want to act like you are noble for believing a “Victim” . I dont see it.

What is so difficult about stating you were wrong and in the future will try not to jump to conclusions before all the evidence is in?

5 Likes

I wonder if they had found some space goat, would this dirt bag have let them go to jail, just so he’d keep his role on a TV show…

I think yes…

And I now love body cams.

I think activist leftist stage a lot of racism. So eager to be oppressed and have a cause for their puny lives to be dedicated too… Or just Greed in this guys case…

2 Likes

Some are still trying to trash the Covington kids, even though all investigations have decided there was no “there” there.

That school is going to make so much money off all the slander of those kids. Not one of the news orgs and celebrities they are suing will fight it, I bet… It would just bring it back in the news…

It was the epitome of fake news and Anchors chanting the same things…

1 Like

The cops just released a statement that there were two people arrested… two Nigerians…

LOL two white Nigerians with MAGA hats lounging around Chicago at 2 AM when it’s -20 F outside - and apparently very familiar with some minor character on Empire :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

At least one of the men worked on “Empire,” but Guglielmi did not know in what capacity, the AP said.

What are the odds, eh?

Maybe he was beaten up by the Democrat Politicians from Virginia?

You know the “Black Face” ones.

I know one is the governor Ralphy Northam, I forget the other guys name.
They’re still in their though for some odd reason.

Chicago is one of the most Corrupt Cities in the United States of America.
I just wish that the Democratic Politicians could start Uniting us like
they always promised that they would, instead of dividing us.
After all, it’s not called the Divided States Of America, but the United
States of America.

Well, I guess the Conservatives will just have to Unite America, and
the Democrat Politicians can lie again and get away with it.

Two people have been arrested.

So did they find their MAGA hats ? :wink:

1 Like

I guess his acting career wasnt doing just fine after all.

1 Like