Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

Even if we assume each of the 3 agencies only has 2 people each assigned to the case that’s 48hrs a day assuming they aren’t putting in any OT.

Think about it.

Officer interviewed him twice. So time there. They have been pulling and reviewing video of who knows how many places, then expanded that. They would have been looking in the area on foot around where the incident and spreading out who knows how far in every direction looking for evidence on the street. You’ve got office support staff, Feds invoved so a few of them. going on a few days now . . . and on things like this, the most important time is as soon as after reported as possible. Hundreds of hours is a distinct possability.

Couple of weeks later still zero evidence about anything.

I’ve read reports though that the Chicago PD is pretty much certain the attack never happened but is unwilling to go on public record saying such since they’ll get crucified by those who NEED this to be true in order to fit their political dogma.

2 Likes

Finny how stories like this when proven false suddenly just die. But yeah go your point this will be something like ferguson and months later brought up as if it were true.

1 Like

Afraid of lawsuits would be my guess.

Everyone should adopt as a rule of thumb that they wait a week before reacting to any stories like this…in order to let the partisanship get cleared out and the truth revealed.

Yup. This story seemed a bit off.

Smollett finally turned over his phone records to prove he was telling the truth about his phone conversation when he allegedly got mugged.

Except that what he turned over was heavily redacted to the point that nothing about the time in question can be gleaned from them.

He continues to sound so truthful.

Personal opinion: he like most who make false police reports against unknown suspects is mentally ill and craves the attention that being a victim brings. Very similar to those with Munchausen’s syndrome. “Your so brave,” “You are my hero,” etc etc from friends, family, and strangers. I doubt he expected it to blow up this big though and now he’s trapped in his lies.

Just more evidence the whole thing is likely a hoax.

They should immediately subpoena all of his devices and phone records before he can destroy them.

I agree with Wildrose. His phone records should be subpoenaed and he should be prosecuted for Larceny for theft greater than 1000 dollars for filing a bogus police report if the allegations do not prove to be truthful. The citizens of Chicago were robbed of thousands of dollars in wages for the officers investigating this case. That should be fraud as a minimum, or larceny from the citizens.

Where are all the posters who were so sure that he was assaulted by MAGA monsters with nooses and bleach? They sure seemed to abandon this story.

If you were one of them, wouldn’t you? :wink:

And they only have about a minute between two videos in which the attack s suppose to take place…and no one that fits the description in any of them.

Yeah…that libs needs to be made example of and go to jail for false report.

@CanadianJudo told me there were witnesses. Where are they? When will they come forward?

The fine gentleman from Canada wouldnt lie. There must be witnesses. But where are they?

How’s your friend doing in the hospital? Is he healing up ok? I bet you are really relieved that he will be ok.

Any idea who targeted him? How is the investigation going? Did your witnesses come forward?

I see this lying piss of crap is now pissed off that people don’t believe his story.

Well too bad. When you make stuff up to paint your political opponents out to be a racist bigots,you deserve everything that comes your way.

1 Like

Can we now add Jussie Smollett to that list?

It looks to me like you cheapened the memory of Emmit Till by comparing this guy to what Till went through.

How is that fine “amount of reasoning” working out for you?

Agreed…He should also be terminated from Empire if this turns out to be bogus. These types and their concocted stories do a disservice to those who actually had to live through civil rights abuses. They cheapen their stories.

2 Likes

It was like 5 degrees at the time…