Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

If they can kill off main characters periodically and without warning on Game of Thrones, surely they can figure out how to get rid of a supporting character on a podunk TV Series like Empire. :wink:

Spacey was not convicted of anything. His firing was based solely on credible allegations.

Yeah, that’s so much worse than filing a false crime report about a racist attack that was scripted by the “victim.” :roll_eyes:

Wow! Did you just demand that a Mod stop posting? :flushed:

I really hope you are kidding. Lol

Credible. Oh really? When was that adjudicated prior to his firing?

Yes!

Thank you.

M

You better hope he thinks you were kidding.

The show producers found the allegations credible. That’s all that they needed to fire him. The allegations against Smollet are credible too, certainly credible enough to justify firing him (per recent industry standards.)

That was a single solitary interview. One. Uno. So what?

There was no question with Barr from day one what she said. There was with Smollett. Not making excuses. It’s the way it came down. And that support is crumbling.

They did. They reported the facts that were known. They aren’t mindreaders and either is anyone on this board.

a defining interview

just becuse it is singular doesnt mean it can be dismissed.

Show me that every SINGLE SOLITARY NEWS REPORT from real media was not factually accurate as the facts were known at that time when the story first hit. And notice I said factually accurate as the facts were known – not guessed at – by pundits and posters on an internet message board.

no we shant. because they (where ever they are) are not the issuse here

they all jumped at the chance to use this for their “red hat = racist” narrative

we have eyes ya know

In my history here, mods as posters are “honored guests.” Mods as mods are a different story.

the more i hear about this the more stunned i am

he’s a freak that dude

he genuinely needs help

Nice goalposts moves.

Your creating a narriative that wasn’t written by the reporter and is only in your imaginations.