Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

I would disagree. If you’ve pulled a person to sit and watch countless hours of video from businesses and such, that person isn’t available for something else, or isn’t working on another case. The detectives that arrested the two suspects and interviewed them, same thing.

Take it up with the Chicago Police Superintendent.

So he thinks that every officer involved in the case was just sitting around with absolutely nothing to do.

Like I said, I disagree with his thought that no was was divered from other things for the case.

Like I said.

What’s being pointed out is that the story was initially run as FACT – and by more than just one or two outlets. (Just like the Covington student issue.) In fact, it was by most outlets.

It wasn’t known as fact at all.

It’s his “participation” award.

tims past has nothing to do with my point which still stands

thats baloney

see roberts’s interview.

total joke

‘bout time

but he still gets support from some on the set and hollywood

Why does it matter who’s worse? They paid (or are paying) the price for their actions. The minutiae on how it all came down doesn’t really matter in the long run.

Just pointing out the difference in immediate calls for Barr’s show to be boycotted, and such and she last her job almost immediately on something that wasn’t even illegal.

Wwhere all Smollett everyone is like — lets just wait and see how it plays out in court, he’ sinnocent until proven guilty ya know.

who? who is supporting him?

Ironic…entire premise of this thread is victim complex that left been spewing for decades.

1 Like

I thought it was the job of reporters to validate/corroborate the stories before making it public?

1 Like

article here lists some “celeb support”

this article describes that while divided, some still support him on set

maybe some just refuse to accept that racism DOESNT exist. at least not like they want it to

That last sentence. May be it’s Friday. Are you saying that racism doesn’t exist in a violent form or am i misreading something?

no. i’m saying it doesnt exist like the hollywood (and media) types evidently think it does - as roving hordes of red hat wearing trump supporting racist neanderthals jumping straight non-whites in allies

the irony is how non-violent MAGA’s are being sucker punched and assaulted on campuses and marches, etc…

sometimes just for smiling

2 Likes

Roseanne’s mistake of handling the situation was not pulling a Joy Reid and claiming she was hacked.

Roseann’s mistake was . . . umm . . . no other way of putting it . . . ummm being Roseann.

:smiley:

I’m no fan of hers, never have been.

No … the story was reported on as fact when it was nothing but an allegation. And then, the false allegation (as it began to become apparent to be just hours after the initial reports) was elaborated on and politicized for days afterward both by MSM and News Commentary even offering Smollet a platform to expound on his “ordeal” without challenging a word of his story. It was a disgustingly incompetent and dishonest display of biased partisan journalism.

1 Like