Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

That I will agree with.

when you run out of ways (or give up attempts) to defend smollett/media do you just blurt out “goalposts” now?

john wayne, or “trump crazies” (who ever that is) are not pertinent to smollett’s crimes and sickness. nor are they to the uncredible disgraceful press.

“this is America in 2019”

: (

right. all our imaginations

lol

Yes that I agree with

It must be hard these days to find actual racism. If a prominent liberal actor resorts to making it up. The media then follows along with no question. As long as it paints MAGA hat trump supporters as the bad people, then the story can be told over abd over until believed to be true.

Don’t be silly.

Telling someone to stop posting is a violation of the TOS regardless whether you are talking to a Mod or anyone else. At least it used to be.

The only fact that was known initially is that Smollett said the attack happened.
Almost every medium reported that the attack did happen rather than allegedly happened.

2 Likes

i cant believe the beloved kamala harris jumped right on this narrative without even questioning it

wasnt she a prosecutor?

1 Like

What was said didn’t raise to that degree or I would have flagged the post and let another MOD deal with it.

Now she says she is “disappointed”. Disappointed that there was no hate crime?

ha yeah right disappointed that MAGAs are not lynching and america is not as racist as she thinks

such losers

It wasn’t a fact now was it?

Fake news is what they did report.,not to mention promoting propaganda which they become good at.

Yes Harris and Booker passed the much needed Jesse Smollett anti-lynching Bill after that.

Here is her tweet

https://twitter.com/KamalaHarris/status/1098724827869995009/photo/1

If it was just the first part everyone could say good on you, but then when you read the second part from “at the same time” is her lamenting it wasn’t true, but if you look at the stat’s it was possible . . .

Judging by any number of fake hate crimes in recent years that got attention only to disappear down the nothing to see here hole I would suggest a few basic rules (some or all of which others may have suggested), it’s probably fake if:

A noose is somehow involved

It happened on a progressive college campus

The one who noticed is in any way a SJW

Doubly so if they’re in race/ethnicity/etc studies

It’s conforms to memes and stereotypes

MAGA merchandise is involved

She wasn’t supporting Smullet. She was speaking out against hate crimes – which are a problem for which I think there’s no disagreement. There’s no problem in what she posted.

Let’s not worry so much about fake crimes and worry a lot more about real ones.

Yeah…let ignore fake lying media/reporters that has become extremely dangerous to our Republic.

3 Likes

How would we know there is a problem? Democrats keep promoting these false accusations kind of tells otherwise.