Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

Yep. Cons would never tell a lie or fake a crime…

Yeah but as you see, it didnt take liberals no time to make this thread

1 Like

Someone wrote - ‘this is what happens when demand for racism exceeds the supply’

2 Likes

Does anyone have contact data for the Osundairo brothers?

The brothers, identified by Schmidt as Abimbola “Abel” Osundairo and Olabinjo Osundairo, are of Nigerian descent. But they told a reporter at CBS2-Chicago that they were “born and raised in Chicago and are American citizens.”

They are bodybuilders who have developed an online following and have dabbled in acting and at least one failed business venture, according to social media posts and news reports.

Abimbola Osundairo, 25, graduated from Lake View High School in Chicago, where he participated in football, track and field, soccer, and wrestling, before joining the football team at Quincy University in western Illinois, according to a football profile on the university’s website. Olabinjo Osundairo, 27, also was on the Quincy football team and had attended Latmos Comprehensive College in Lagos, Nigeria, according to his football profile.

I have some official MAGA hats and gear to send them. They shouldn’t have to use a plain red hat.

Thanks in advance…

:balloon:

I have heard that saying, in a slightly different way before by a conservative writer I folllow in London. “There is a strong demand for Nazi’s among the left, thankfully there is a supply problem”. Something like that :slight_smile:

The guy seems to have made a very bad decision that will cost him big. He will likely lose his job and face the possibility of prison time.

And now that the investigation is public and the facts are known no one is defending Smollett or making excuses for his actions.

That conservative writer in London ought to know better than to misuse apostrophes but otherwise I like it :slight_smile:

Exactly…

Hate crime hoax…

Remember the hoax about Jewish graves being vandalized by Trump supporters…

No we didnt…Mentioned it in post two of this very thread. …Good try though.

Many on the left have a tendency to lionize victims that suit their narrative, it’s really no wonder this clown thought he could cash in on that grievance mentality.

1 Like

This young actor tells the left what they wanted to hear…and they yelled that lie in papers, the radio, the television, social media…news stations…one could say it was yelled from the rooftops. The left was duped. A high school kid, wearing a MAGA hat, standing alone, waiting for a bus to take him home…gets accosted by a native American beating his native drum right in his face. The media tells the left what they want to hear, that it’s this young boy who is actually the racist and the left buys into it hook, line and sinker. They were duped. I believe it’s time for a new word to describe all those who are so easily being duped…they’re dupid.

Interesting I was just reading this fruitcake was getting paid 65K and episode. You would think you would be happy living the dream without the need for something like this.

Which you had every right to do. But people (some in this thread) are saying why didn’t the media know from the start? They couldn’t know and either could anyone else until the facts were in.

Jussie Smollett is an idiot. He reminds me of Ryan Lochte.

1 Like

And that’s the thing. I’ll see if I can find the CNN Opinion on piece on what’s wrong with the media and politicians. They won’t wait to try and verify things on their own, they are in a rush to be the first one’s out with information (media) and the first one’s to make a comment (politicians) on what’s being reported.

Back before the 24/7 media you essentially got the bulk of your news once a day on the evening news. Networks would get tips or that, and spend at least a day (in most all cases) trying to the best information, the best confirmation, and the best facts before hitting the air.

I seriously hope the MAGA hat wearing kid gets the media that didn’t do any fact checking, or information gathering on his ordeal. If he gets a win, more people will start holding the media accountable, and it will become more reliable.

Hopefully someone along the line will hit a politician with the same kind of lawsuit and win as well.

Yeah, show me who who dissed the media. Let’s see if he’s ever worked a news story. They don’t ALL not verify stories. Verifying a story is one of the cardinal rules in writing stories. I’ve had to go back and confirm things for stories I’ve written. Have things changed in recent years. Yes. You’d laugh how some of the people my age who have been in the media discuss this. But the cardinal rules of journalism never change and they never will, even with 24 hour news or the internet. Mistakes happen sometimes. But that doesn’t mean that’s the way it’s meant to be.

I know you were not watch this, but here is a good perspective from Tucker Carlson about fake hate crimes initiated and perpetuated by liberals.

1 Like

correct it’s not news. it’s actual footage.