Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

Trump is seriously attacking the illegal immigration problem and is the ONLY President EVER…to do so. I agree that Mexico isn’t going to pay for the wall but…I also believe that the savings from illegal immigrants not being here will save us the cost of the wall, every year there after. Next month, Trump is meeting with Kim again to attempt to find the common ground necessary to denuclearize. Will he? Probably not but that is the goal still…going into this meeting. If you think that what you pointed out is the same thing, then unfortunately that’s an example of dupid…and that’s baaaaa, baaaaa, baaaaad.

Just look at his face. Way to nice to have been beat up by two full grown men…

He would have looked more like this…

an idiot for sure. but leftist hero

I was just reading he will still be a part of the tv show Empire, interesting if true.

not surprised. hollywood is nothing but deranged leftists. they are probably proud of him

Hollywood is nothing but deranged leftists, huh? Actually, the deranged were conservatives like John Wayne who was a racist and homophobic to boot.

Check out his 1971 Playboy interview. Is the right proud of him? Are you?

https://pages.shanti.virginia.edu/Wild_Wild_Cold_War/files/2011/11/John_Wayne_Playboy_Int2.pdf

this doesnt have anything to do with the long dead actor from decades ago.

latimes, being the leftist rag that it is, is naturally going to comb through hollywood history to pull down another statue in attempts to offset this nutball.

doesnt change his deranged scam and the sickness he has

Who says he’s a hero besides you? I’ve seen nothing but condemnation from Democrats.

keeping him on the show is one sign

the way he was coddled in the media and still is to some degree is another.

I didn’t even reply to that foolishness.

1 Like

how does this change what i said?

Except that MUCH of the media told the story of the attack on Jussie Smollett, when they should have said the ALLEGED attack or that he claims he was attacked.

They told it exactly like it was true and they knew it and we shouldn’t doubt it. This is a huge problem with the press today. They have lost all critical thinking and simply choose a side to believe and to promote.

M

Pretty much at best it sounded pretty far fetched. Although highly skeptical I didn’t dismiss it at first but the “This is MAGA country” and the noose bit he was definitely peddling in the area that media personalities could have at least questioned the story. Everyone knows Chicago isn’t MAGA country,…

I didn’t believe it right away, because rather than being the attackers, people wearing MAGA hats are far more often being attacked. There was an attack on a MAGA hat wearer just today at Berkeley and I have seen several videos of the same thing happening before.

It just didn’t fit at all.

M

WHO are you calling “the real media”?

I heard time and time again the story framed in such a way that it was a forgone conclusion that it was true.

It slowly started to unravel and then they started to use “alleged attack” more often, but initially it was just too juicy to worry about.

Sorry, but this is no better thatn the Kentucky High School kids who were savaged by the press, initially, when a high school cub reporter could have feretted out the truth.

M

There was a few though, I could look it up but she was on CNN after she read the report she said something like “America what have we become”. She should have waited for it to play out.

How a story is “framed” varies from newspapers to TV, especially when it comes to happy talk local broadcasts. If you’re judging all media by one or two examples, you’re not getting the full picture.

I’m not getting it by one or two examples. I’m getting it by several examples. That’s exactly why I know this is a real problem and not just a few abberations.

The standards for the press today are abysmal.

M

The OP knew Smollett’s story was true the day the story broke. He also knew who did it “two white supremacy [sic]” He stated this as fact.
Where has Judo been lately? My guess is he’s in Chicago to act as an expert witness on Smollett’s behalf.

No, they reported allegations as fact, and they did not begin walking back the story until days after the “facts” began to unravel. There was a time when the Media would verify “facts” BEFORE reporting them as such.

1 Like