Birx Now Says Safe To Vote In Person

I have been a supervisor in several elections. Even in small precincts it’s amazing how many ineligible people show up to vote. No, they’re not necessarily trying to commit fraud. One common issue is when people move. In Indiana, people are allowed to register to vote at the DMV when they get their new drivers license. The DMV is supposed to send the person’s new address to the voters registration office, and as far as the person knows, it does. Now I know you won’t believe this, but sometimes, the DMV DOESN’T FORWARD THE PERSONS NEW ADDRESS! So when they show up to vote with a new drivers license and they’re new address is not on file in the computer, best case scenario is that they have to fill out a paper provisional ballot. What they don’t know is that provisional ballots are not counted unless the election is close enough to where provisional ballots could affect the outcome. Worse case scenario is they may have to go back to wherever they moved from to vote and if that isn’t possible, they don’t get to vote. How’s that for disenfranchisement? It may not even be their own fault, but on the other hand it might. It can’t be proven if the DMV messed up or if the person for whatever reason didn’t update their address, the result is the same.

The big difference between an absentee vote and a mail in vote, as proposed by Dems is the verification of address issue is taken care of by the fact that the absentee voter first requested the ballot and provided a correct address with the request.

Dems have resisted states purging and updating their voter registration roles. They are just sending out ballots to every person with no verification that an individual still lives at the same address. What happens to ballots that show up in a mailbox at an address where the intended recipient no longer lives? Dead people wouldn’t get purged from voter roles either under Dem rules. Should dead people get to vote? What happens to ballots sent to dead peoples old addresses?

How about ballot harvesting? Huge opportunity for cheating and Dems want it… The truth is out. Voting in person can be done very safely, there is no reason for the vast majority of people to not vote in person. If states want to do it by mail, let them do it right, but there is no way the states, especially the ones that hate Trump are going to be able to switch to mail in voting in a few short months and do it right. Corruption and confusion will be the result. If Dems can’t win outright, then cast doubt on the process and battle through the courts and tie up Trump’s presidency in doubt and accusations… Thats the Dem game plan…

5 Likes

I did not say mail in voting was new. However, if you know that much about it, you know that a new law was passed that will make it different.

To the bolded: That’s not true at all. My state for instance is managed at the county level. We have at least three different groups of counties at differing levels of mitigations.
If you look into it, you’ll see many states doing the same.
I haven’t researched all of them, but it wouldn’t surprise me they all do.

And California is not doing this “in a few short months”. The majority of the state has voted by mail in the last 4 elections. We got this

You mean the law that has California doing mail-in voting the same way it has been conducted in Utah? Oddly enough Republicans don’t have a problem with their system only California emulating it. Why is that?

That’s excellent…what state? This craziness has been going on since I’d say…April 1st. How long has that management style been in effect?

NC does not. It’s one rule for the entire state.

sorry. that is just not true

and not only fraud but glitches, anomalies, etc

our election should not be decided by a system that gives you your neighbor’s mail

thank you for this great post

everyone read it

We’ve babied our elderly at everyone else’s expense. They have their own shopping hours, their own hours at the pharmacy, in various medical practices.

They have the option of getting contact free grocery delivery. What else is it that’s supposed to ge done for them?

What exactly are those businesses that may need to close? I’m with Pat Buchanan on this one.

Those so called inessential businesses help many put food on the table. Are we supposed to he a welfare state now?

A thriving economy was gutted to protect the same individuals who are at elevated risk for a poor outcome from the flu.

I mean we killed them for money, but sure look at them with that psycho stare. It’s Hannibal Lecter hour boys.

Babied.

5 Likes

Americans have always had a safe way to vote. The elderly and infirm can vote by absentee ballot which is not the same as the bulk mail scheme Dems are pushing.

1 Like

Five states already send everyone on the voting roll a mail-in ballot. Washington, Oregon, Utah, Hawaii and Colorado. They’ve had this system for years. Five additional states are adopting this model because of the pandemic: California, Nevada, Montana, New Jersey, and Vermont. In the other 30ish states that have mail-in voting, they will have to request a ballot, but the application will be automatically sent to voters, although the specifics vary by state.

yep. you are one of the aware ones

(so sorry)

and by “pushing” maybe you mean “frantically scrambling for, because they need to keep twilight joe in the basement for much of the campaign and blame it on covid”

yes. “because of the pandemic”

which now we know isnt necessary

You have to request an absentee ballot in Florida. Give information that supports you are who you say you are.

Absentee request which verifies the information you have to fill out in the request form.

If you trust Dr. Birx, feel free to vote in person. I’m going to be voting by mail. I value my health and the health of the people around me. The USA is set to surpass 300,000 deaths from Covid19 by the end of November.

3 Likes

Great post :+1:

Shhhh!! democrats are trying to keep that quiet

they also want you to think trump is getting rid of mailboxes.