Birx Now Says Safe To Vote In Person

I don’t mind that. Need to protect our elderly.

But when you have libs out here going into Starbucks buying over price coffee and then complain about dangers of voting?

Sorry…not buying into that BS.

If I would go I bring my own wipes. Mask and then once out to my vehicle hand sanitizer.

Still think the main reason for recent outbreak is that younger people are back to banging one another. But hey what do know.

Back to it? Hell I don’t think they ever stopped.

LOL…only short period. :wink:

Maybe a bit of mask wearing role playing too.

Mail-in voting is not new in California. 62% & 65% of our votes in the last 2 elections were by mail

Kinky…

Check out his twitter account. He unequivocally stated absentee voting is fine.

No…but it does make the case against it…more scientifically based…amirite? :sunglasses:

I 100% agree. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If some average Joe health care worker alters information given by a doctor to further an agenda—let’s say to up the ante that health insurance will pay for certain services—he’ll be fired, and rightfully so.

But counting deaths COVID 19 even if they may have resulted from other underlying conditions is O K? It’s not OK in other branches of health care, and it shouldn’t be with reporting this virus.

Dr. Birx should be fired without benefit of compensation for being complicit in misrepresentation of COVID 19 deaths. I haven’t paid attention to her since the beginning and I’m going out to places like gym workouts now with or without her approval.

Seems like we have protected our elderly at everyone else’s expense. We’re expected to give them their own shopping times, doctor times, grocery delivery, etc.

But Planned Parenthood, including abortion, has been running business as usual. And prenatal care as well as “inessential doctor visits” have been cut for pregnant women and everyone else

Our young have been treated like expendable trash since Roe v Wade, and that has only gotten worse through the counsel of individuals like Fauci & Birx. It’s no wonder conservative thinkers like Patrick Buchanan author works like The Death of the West.

We’re protecting our elderly, who have had a long chance at life, & treating our newest lives as expendable.

The excess mortality for 2020 is over 200,000 to date.

3 Likes

I’m not going to disagree with you here but we are talking whether it’s safe to vote in person.

As for abortion that entire different matter.

That’s nice. I wish everyone well who is going to go to the polls in person in November. Stay safe!

I will be doing mail in voting so I won’t have to wait in line with those not wearing masks or social distancing, coughing and rubbing their dirty noses. Gross!

We’ll probably get some nice takeout that day to celebrate not spending hours in a line, and enjoy watching the returns roll in.

2 Likes

Trump has said absentee ballots are fine. A couple of states have also gotten their mail in ballots done right, Florida being one of them. Let every state follow Florida’s example and the problems wouldn’t be an issue. Dems don’t want to do it right because they know it benefits Biden if they don’t.

Dems are using Covid as an excuse to cheat. It is no more dangerous to go and vote than going to the grocery store or home depot and everyone knows it…

What is Florida doing right opposed to other states doing it wrong?

The pandemic didn’t warn us it was coming.

1 Like

No we won’t give you more money for living during the plague.

Would you please come to the local senior center to catch the plague to vote for either of the two dementia ridden candidates? It’s like the C-SAP test, filling in bubbles is fun. Just remember, all the other voters are lava.

1 Like

If she hid it, maybe yes but she said that’s how it works on day one and no one has said squat.

I disagree. I don’t think those responsible have done anywhere near enough to protect the elderly.

The problem is, they made the same rule for everyone in a state and yet…different areas are different. Some areas may need to close certain business while in other areas, there’s no scientific reason to close them down and an economic reason not to. I think the government has mismanaged this pandemic by not being more geographically specific. The President divided it into the smaller groups of states but the Governors didn’t divide their rules by counties…and that’s where they mismanaged this whole affair IMO.

1 Like