Bill Maher Shocked to Find Most Pro-Life Advocates Are Women

You do realize there are several states who have refused or whose trigger laws will refuse to grant an exception in the case of rape/incest, don’t you?

Everything I put up there has already happened or is ready to happen the moment Roe is overturned. They’re not some future fantasy…they’ve either been done or will be done.

Wait a few months to see how that map changes…

Nope… and they don’t exist.

Abortion should be between the mother and a doctor. Late Term Abortions are tragedies because those are babies that they had to give up. They are done in the vast majority of cases not for convenience but for medical reasons.

Name one person who wants the ability to have abortion legal to two years old that has any current power or influence to get that codified into law.

Take your time. We’ll wait.

2 Likes

And they are practically non-existent.

I wonder what Maher would think about this?

2 Likes

The leader of the Idaho party.

Up next on the plate prosecutions of women who get abortions.

Louisiana’s draft bill, which changed the language of personhood from “fertilized and implanted egg” to “fertilized egg”, is going to cause at least questions about Plan B…which usually works by preventing fertilization but can also act by preventing a fertilized egg from implanting.

At the very least it’s going to give risk averse doctors pause…including those that do IVF.

And they don’t spell out an exception for ectopic pregnancies. The defenders of this bull say they don’t need to because of another law that says doctors must take all efforts to save their patients’ lives BUT…as usual there’s just enough gray in these bills to give people pause.

Be vague enough that it could be illegal.

What do you think doctors will do?

No, I will not vote for anyone supporting a total ban with no exceptions.

Indeed.

Nice little strawman you created there. You forgot to give him a brain though. I appreciate the emotional reaction though. Always a hoot. :rofl:

2 Likes

No straw man at all.

You said such people exist.

I’m not going to say they don’t because there are 7 billion people in the world and probably every position and thought one can have has been had by someone.

But they have to have power and influence to be anything other than a red herring by you as well.

Unlike what you accused us of, you really are mentioning something that has zero chance of happening anytime soon because there is absolutely zero support for it even among those who govern.

No, I don’t know that. It simply doesn’t exist. I keep hearing people say it but no one ever provides proof and without doing a lengthy deep dive, I’ll just assume the left is lying…again.

3 Likes

It does exist.

11 states have passed abortion restriction legislation that contain no exception for rape or incest.

Including…wait for it…

…Texas.

If you had any reading comprehension, you would be big enough to admit that I said “factions of libs” and not, “people of power and influence”.

Here it is again in case you can’t keep up:

You want me to play along with your retarded little game, because people like that do exist. They’re your fellow libs, and the most insane of your people will always end up leading the rest of you.

Here’s one of your fellow libs:

And here’s a bill in California aiming to legalize post-birth infanticide (March 2022). Again, your fellow libs.

Put your stupid scarecrow down. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is really unfair. We have to take your defectors all the time now.

Trump was a Democrat his whole life, remember? Again, you’re welcome. Quit being so greedy. :rofl:

2 Likes

We didn’t want him. Just like Bill Maher. Come on. Own the libs. Maher’s a year from pulling a Dennis Miller anyway.

1 Like

You found one person on video…not a “faction”…just like I said you would.

And no the California law does not allow for infanticide.

Speaking of scarecrows…

2 Likes