Bill Maher Shocked to Find Most Pro-Life Advocates Are Women

Just like there didn’t used to be an argument that there should be no exceptions… even in cases of rape… the shift in extremism that has happened over the past decade shows that they are after everything.

It is all on the table.

I expect in five years to be arguing about Griswald or Obergefell.

1 Like

It won’t matter… you will vote for them still.

4 Likes

Not surprising to me at all. Almost all the women i know are pro life.

The loud activist pro abortion women get the attention from the fake news of course.

5 Likes

Ginsburg as well apparently.

2 Likes

No, ONE guy said that. And he wasn’t even sure how they would deal with the IUD part. This will not happen.

Take your scare mongering somewhere else.

5 Likes

No one. Y’all are in a very desperate need for someone with a brain. :rofl:

Wall Street Journal, 2018: Quit hyperventilating, Roe is not going to be overturned!

WSJ, 2022: Quit hyperventilating, just because Roe is overturned doesn’t mean other rights are going to be taken away!

4 Likes

They(C) just can’t shoot straight can they? :thinking:

2 Likes

No one has done anything yet. You’re being lied to. :wink:

2 Likes

What if I offered to take Erick Ericsson off your hands.

Y’all are in a very desperate need for someone with a brain. :rofl:

1 Like

Michelle Malkin. Come on, she wrote a book about how great the Japanese interment was.

1 Like

Look look no further than the lib white boys in this very thread making up the whole of the pro-abortion crowd. :wink:

4 Likes

You’re keeping Bill Maher and you’re welcome. :wink:

Just like you’ll vote for the guys that want the total firearm bans, right? You’ll vote for anyone that wants NO restrictions on abortions, up to the second where it takes its first breath, right?

1 Like

I noticed. :grinning:

2 Likes

Oh I know… it’s SOP for these guys. Go to the extreme and claim it’s the logical result of changing something that desperately needs to be changed.

There are factions of libs who want abortion to be a right all the way up until the baby is 2 years old. A “trial run” as it were.

The left has proven time and time again that it’s only a matter of time before the most insane of their people become the norm for their people.

Never give them an inch. Ever again.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, the people who want the right to kill babies.

7 Likes

Good meme. :+1:

2 Likes