Bill Gates spending 150 million + to keep the price of COVID Vaccine around 3$

If any vaccine maker puts anything in the vaccine that is provided by Bill Gates, I would recommend using a different vaccine manufacturer.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/193083-google-x-is-working-on-nanoparticles-that-swim-through-your-blood-identifying-cancer-and-other-diseases&ved=2ahUKEwi-8uid6JDrAhXLyDgGHXObBQUQFjAOegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2_0nWlXxvoLJrrzQgZnYkh&cshid=1597069413783.

"*Logic includes nanoparticles capable of communicating location to an outside, distant receiver? Where do they get the power in a nano size particle?

I worked a project directly related to particles sending signals on location. There is no technology existing today that gets anywhere close to nano size. We are still in the milli size and even then the range and battery life is extremely limited.

So yes, your nano particles are conspiracy theory*"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/193083-google-x-is-working-on-nanoparticles-that-swim-through-your-blood-identifying-cancer-and-other-diseases&ved=2ahUKEwi-8uid6JDrAhXLyDgGHXObBQUQFjAOegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2_0nWlXxvoLJrrzQgZnYkh&cshid=1597069413783.

How exactly would Bill Gates pull this off without anyone knowing? More conspiracy nonsense :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@Paul_Thomson You might want to fix your last post. It appears you did a copy and paste on the entire thread/page

Yes, itā€™s taking time to fix on my phone.

Nothing in that article shows the capabilities needed to do what you imagine currently exist

Nano-particles designed to detect diseases and transmit reports of their presence or absence to scanners. Nothing like nano-particles introduced into the body transmitting personal data to data-farmers?

They donā€™t transmit anything except a magnetic signature. Even then, it is weak.

I understand youā€¦ You believe itā€™s (D)ifferent.

This has nothing to do with D or R. The nanoparticles mentioned in your cite are nothing more than particles that have a magnetic charge. They donā€™t transmit anything other than their natural magnetic field. They have no power source. They contain no data.

What they do is they are attracted to certain cells and attach. They donā€™t transmit jack. With a magnetic reader traced on the body, you can pick up their magnetic signal to get an idea where they are in the body.

It is lunacy to think these particles can transmit data with no power for the signal.

Are you ignorant of ā€œinduced currentsā€?

Go onā€¦:nerd_face:

2 Likes

If you are, do a search. There is plenty about them on the web.

Ok. Tell me more about induced currents using nanoparticles in the human body. Thanks!

1 Like

No. You pretended to have expertise you obviously donā€™t have, but refuse to admit that. You can research the topic yourself if you want to escape your technological fog.

No comment on whether Gates is up to no good, found this paper interesting though.

So, looks like communication is probably possible at those scale and power levels in the relatively near future.

Nano-particles, according to Paul, are general purpose machines capable of responding to commands broadcast via electromagnetic waves.

I can leave my cellphone at homeā€¦ my arm, not so much.

You misunderstand. I have no expertise in nanotechnology, especially as it relates to nano tech in the body sending signals. Thatā€™s why I am asking you questions.

I did work a project where we were looking for as small as possible RFID type tags to receive signals from through various media. The best we found were in the mm scale and the battery life was very limited. But then again, that was two years ago. Perhaps there have been big strides in tech since then.

So I return to, that is why I am asking you to provide more details than you have.

ETA: when you brought up ā€œinduced currentā€ I asked for more details, pointing to google does not suffice. Iā€™m no expert in that area either so am curious to what you have.