Bill Gates spending 150 million + to keep the price of COVID Vaccine around 3$

Article says nothing about nano particles. Where are you getting your info? Please link? If you have a link.

Batman movie?

Maybe…

Based on what? Link your research to this phenomenon. As a person with a psych degree its very interesting.

Try to stay on topic. The OP is not about Q.

Just google “nano-particles in vaccines” . It’s been around for a while.

Which of the many psychological theories and psychology schools out there are your favourites?

Not in this version of the multi verse it hasn’t.

As I worked with children and adolescents one of the best and easiest to implement is Glassers’s reality therapy. And now that I work with people with Autism…I am partial to applied behavioral analysis.

Please. Peddle the disinformation to a more gullible audience.

I would take the very first dose rolling off of the filling line. There is nothing harmful in our med. I would hope when the vaccine becomes available, we would let people decide for themselves what they want to do. Let everyone be responsible for themselves and return to normal life.

No negative side-effects ever from vaccines?

You do know that vaccines are the only reason that we no longer have plagues wiping out 50 million people, right?

I can only speak to this vaccine. I have no problem with it. I know how it’s made. And I also have no problem with anyone who decides they don’t want it. America is about freedom. Make it available and let people choose for themselves.

That we can agree on.

Well after screwing the world out of trillions to make Microsoft a monopoly it’s good to see him giving some of the spare change back.

Everything in life is a trade off. We lose a handful of people to medical errors, unexpected bad reactions and “negative side effects” but, the trade off is longer, healthier, more productive lives for billions that would have otherwise been lost.

Logic includes nanoparticles capable of communicating location to an outside, distant receiver? Where do they get the power in a nano size particle?

I worked a project directly related to particles sending signals on location. There is no technology existing today that gets anywhere close to nano size. We are still in the milli size and even then the range and battery life is extremely limited.

So yes, your nano particles are conspiracy theory.

…says the guy claiming gates is trying to inject us with nanoparticles.

A conspiracy theory borne out of, as usual, a poor understanding of the science…in this case, quantum dot dyes.

Side effects to what? What is in the vaccine that would cause a side affect?