Bill Gates spending 150 million + to keep the price of COVID Vaccine around 3$

Bill Gates is putting his money were his mouth is when it comes to fighting COVID the outspoken billionaire and head of the largest charity organization in the world has devoted a large sum of money to research and development of vaccines both for COID and other diseases and now he is forcing on lower the price and making sure the vaccine is deployed to everyone in the world.

Bill Gates is showing the best of the American spirit and American ideals.

A lot of people are paying attention to every utterance from Bill Gates, America’s billionaire-cum-conscience in the coronavirus era, about the United States’s response to the pandemic. But much less attention is paid to what Gates is actually pouring his fortune into: steeling the rest of the world for the coronavirus vaccine they will need next year.

Gates on Friday said that he and his foundation would spend $150 million to distribute vaccines, if they are found, to some of the world’s poorest people. It’s one of the largest financial commitments for coronavirus response to date from Gates, the world’s second-richest person. The Gates Foundation is handing the money to the Serum Institute, the largest manufacturer of vaccines globally by volume, to produce 100 million doses that would cost at most just $3 each.

Gates has been among the foremost leaders on vaccine production over the last two decades, spending $4 billion on the global vaccine development effort known as Gavi. And for months, the billionaire has expressed profound worries that while rich countries may fare okay at surviving the coronavirus, that the pandemic will devastate poor countries that can’t afford to administer the treatment, whenever it arrives

2 Likes

He want those nano-particles injected into everyone so he can monitor and adjust the world population from his laptop. He thinks he should be God.

3 Likes

Yes because the world doesn’t already use cellphones with GSP tracking, and post all their lives on Facebook and Social Media.

1 Like

Correct. But not the whole story.

cool, this thread isn’t about insane conspiracies, its about reducing the cost of vaccines to an affordable price.

8 Likes

Bill Gates wants to reduce the world population and wants to save everybody’s life with a rushed untrialed vaccine containing nano-particles capable of broadcasting your health stats and location to his mainframe and he’s keen to make it cheap enough to inject the whole world. Think about that.

1 Like

Think about what? A sci-fi novel?

2 Likes

Bill Gates wants to reduce the world population and wants to save everybody’s life with a rushed untrialed vaccine containing nano-particles capable of broadcasting your health stats and location to his mainframe and he’s keen to make it cheap enough to inject the whole world. Think about that.

Your wrote that on a computer that is currently broadcasting your location to this website.

1 Like

That’s not a bad sci-fi novel. I am sure some publisher will pick it up

Depends if I use a VPN.

Wait nanites can’t get past vpn?

You’ll need to decide that if you want to be understood.

I don’t know about all the nano particles techno side of it but I heard it’s super charged and can be more dangerous then any virus especially for seniors who are the ones who mostly get a flu shot each year.

I never get a flu shot but I have warned friends and family that do get them each year to double check that its not the Gates funded shot next time they get one.

I hear surveys show only 30% of people would willingly take the vaccine.

Nanites. Your nano technology. That’s what they are called.

In science fiction books.

1 Like

deleted original post to correct response…those 30% better think twice and do a lot of research before they take one.

I wrote it 25 years ago and called them microbots. People were given exactly one hundred years each from the moment of their birth and then the micrbots would turn them off. Until Jack Robinson upset the system…

1 Like

Good for Gates.

1 Like

You don’t want the vaccine? Fine, don’t get one. See how easy that is?