Bill Barr. The world's biggest slow poke

He’s playing you because he’s not sitting on this. He isn’t going to release it. He never was. You were told what you wanted to hear, and now they’ve had you hanging on for a year, just like they wanted.

2 Likes

So you think he’s playing us like the Obama Administration did with the Russian collusion lie?

Yes, everyone that lied to the American people about Trump colluding with Russians wants it to go away.

The only way Biden can win is with voter fraud, especially after selling out the American people.

I see that Trump’s message has found a target.

Did you read my thread at all? He’s not playing me. I totally disagree with him sitting on this. He needs to move. Like right now. Release it, file charges or not file charges. Just get his ass in gear. It’s time to move on.

Has Biden’s message found it’s target?

Biden isn’t all caps tweeting that mail-in voting is fraudulent, is he?

The message was laud and clear when Biden unmasked Flynn and pushed the Russian collusion lie on to the American people.

No. He’s been in his basement refusing to speak to the press for three months.

You mean the fake news message for Biden, Bidens to far into Lala land to come up with one.

There is always a new investigation because the last one didn’t show anything and every single time the sheople regurgibleat for more.

1 Like

spoiler alert: you’re being played.

Yep. I think the press and the DNC are perfectly happy with their man hiding out at home. Saying nuttin.

Yeah, in his basement. :roll_eyes:

Why does he have to speak to the press? Right now he’s a private citizen.

Because he’s running for president? Lets start with that one. :man_shrugging:

It’s because you’re being conned. One would think that was obvious by now. It’s been almost two years just with Barr specifically and longer with others included.

1 Like

Did you read my thread at all? I totally disagree with him sitting on this. He needs to move. Like right now. Release it, file charges or not file charges. Just get his ass in gear. It’s time to move on.

Again, he has no reason to talk to the press.
He can talk to the citizens all he wants, that’s who he is looking to be the leader for.

There isn’t anything. They’ve known that the whole time. The whole point of this exercise is to keep Trump’s base fired up for prosecutions that are never in a million years going to happen. They’ve been doing it for three and a half years and you’re just having your first twinge of doubt about this.

3 Likes