Big Tech and the Midterms

Is facebook a corporation?

exactly! Zuckerberg&Co dont have a right to a platform, in order to use it for manipulating elections…

The 1st and CU disagree. Lay in it.

You know who doesn’t? Foreign countries, its why we have laws against it. And wouldn’t you know it, a SP was appointed for the very purpose of looking into this violation. Maybe now you see how this works.

Zuckerberg owned FB and is the CEO. Of course he has a right to it. :laughing:

to meddle into elections, according to his preferences? :roll_eyes:

Sure they do. The only thing that makes him cooler is his interracial relationship.

What do you think the Koch brothers do? What do you think Soros does?

Comeon dude, wake up

Its his business. He’s the CEO. He has to answer to his shareholders of course, but he can use his business to support any candidate he chooses.

They built the platform. They own it.

neither Koch, nor Sosos own a platform, where many voters have an account, manipulating the opinions on that platform, often in a way the users dont even realize (shadow ban, selecting the news)

I cant believe how corrupted is the mindset of liberals, as for them its OK what social media platforms are doing and admit it openly…:roll_eyes:

On a much smaller scale, when I owned my bar I could have papered my walls with any candidates ads I so desired.

He can do whatever he wants on his facebook account
The accounts of other people arent his virtual property
But he treat as they would be and thats the abuse

Free enterprise can be a ■■■■■■■■■■■■ some times. And for ■■■■■ and giggles prove Zuckerberg is doing any of that.

Prove he’s doing that.

What!!! Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? Dude has given or has part ownership in over 30 media organizations, and you don’t think he commands a platform? The Koch brothers roughly the same.

Holy hell dude, you really don’t have any clue what you are talking about. At this point you have two options. Keep digging yourself in further, or admitting you are talking out your ass. I bet I can guess which route you are gonna take.

“oh, Senator, let me say this: we dont intend to do things like that, but you know, the people in Silicon Valey are very far left leaning and thats how it is”

Dorsey: “Alex Jones has to be put on timeout”

So Zuckerberg isn’t doing it. Glad you admitted it. As for employees, ■■■■ happens with employees from time to time.

Rush and Sean represent the #1 and the what #3 market in talk radio. About how many times do their call screeners et al let someone through on their platform to let them speak?

You can’t ride the fence on this. Pick a side.

1 Like

The thread is about Facebook and other platforms like that, not Zuckerberg. And what that pathetic arrogant liberal CEO has says to his defendance isnt worthy to be seriously taken in consideration