Biden's violent crime plan

:+1: thanks. Was one of the few pics I could find that matched my handle.

It took me two years to find mine. Then Clearcarbon made it animated for me, but the animation doesn’t work since the changed software.

That’s the way it is and will be executed.

By whom?

That law is already on the books.

2 Likes

The biggest prison population in the world but yeah that always works as a deterrent

What do you suggest?

Are you referencing the point where you guys troll threads by picking a nit and dragging it off topic? That’s what I see time and time again. Please knock it off.

3 Likes

Are we moving back into another phase such as we had in 2016 or is this just street crime?

When activist prosecutors and judges do not lock away criminals and “bail reform” returns violent criminals back to the streets? Well, this is the ■■■■ you get fostering a culture of crime and lawlessness.
J’Biden’s “solutions” addressed none of the root causes, that cement head is just giving the impression he’s doing something so he can have his ice cream later. All a prelude to the appointment (hope not) of gun grabbing Chipman to run the ATF.
These ■■■■■■■ won’t be satisfied until armed citizens taking a stand are provoked and a bunch of people get greased.

1 Like

Don’t need either to topple a government, a general strike usually does the trick.

Or, he wants to provoke just that response so he can label the pesky opposition domestic terrorists.

1 Like

How many rifles are used in the every weekend shootings in Chicago?

How come our libs never mention the many people shot in Chicago every weekend by the way? :roll_eyes:

Amazing how little libs know about background checks and buying guns.

2 Likes

Well that’s part of the equation to be sure. The way the Dimbulbcrats and their propaganda media portrayed Jan 6th you’d think the Capitol building was assaulted by an armed militia carrying heavy weapons hell bent on carrying out a coup!

1 Like

couldve seen this coming …

4 Likes

Dems have no solutions. That’s why they just start yelling racism at any debate.

Oh, and Biden does nothing but blink and read the teleprompter after a injection of stimulants.

It’s “The Admin”. No one knows who runs it…

2 Likes

What makes the order illegal? Can only the FBI, National Guard, and police attack Americans?

More time for the background checkers to get their ■■■■ together and appropriately deny a gun purchase seems good.

Yes. The military is only obligated to render obedience to “appropriate orders.”

1 Like