Biden's violent crime plan

I think you misread my question. I’m asking the most powerful weapon legally allowed to be used against American insurrectionists.

I rather doubt that it is specified in law.

It’s upgraded - and amazing.

One or two here and there. They don’t commit them for political reasons.

1 Like

Probably a fair point.

If we have a civil war, it’s game over for this country, period. Best not to get to that point.

3 Likes

By American insurrectionists he is talking about Antifa and BLM and all those year long riots correct? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t care who he is talking about, civil war with anyone is a really, really bad idea.

3 Likes

this is ironic considering the same people advocating this want to let the actual perpetrators of crimes run free with no cash bail and dropped charges.

4 Likes

until the time has come to once again throw off the yoke of tyranny. then its a really, really good idea.

1 Like

Same with left wing Democrats.

No… neither Antifa, BLM, or the rioters were attempting to overthrow the US government.

As long as the “yoke of tyranny” is actually tyranny and not something stupid like having to wear masks during a pandemic.

Has to get very bad for that to be the rational choice.

tyranny is tyranny. exercizing authorities forbidden to the government is tyranny no matter the cause. giving the people the information they need to make an informed decision is the governments job, telling you to shut down your livelihood under penalty of executive power alone is not

2 Likes

thats subjective.

Not so cut and dry.

absolutely is. that you are willing to live in tyranny and call it benevolence has no bearing on the fact it is tyranny. a benevolent tyrant is still a tyrant

2 Likes

Are you so oppressed you are willing to give up your 401k? I am not.

niether were the loyalists