Biden's violent crime plan

i say it also because it is so

2 Likes

How do you know?

by not being an idiot

I have real world friends who do that regularly.

Slightly annoying imo.

No such thing. Yet.

How is this a central government issue?

3 Likes

What do you think it’s going to do?

I’ll bet Biden has never bought a gun … at least not since the NICS was implemented. He claims to have a shotgun, but I bet either someone gifted it to him or … being the busy man he is … that he got someone to straw purchase it for him.

1 Like

Pretty much. Do the words “Posse Comitatus” mean anything to you?

All the while demanding more laws.

3 Likes

Yes, but the law as it stands today, gives the FBI 90 days, I believe it is, to continue to check a gun purchaser’s background and confiscate the gun if they find something that should have prevented the sale. Will the new law reduce that to ten days?

And as I said before, the clerical error made when doing the background check on the Charleston, S.C., church shooter in 2015 that permitted him to buy guns, would not have been corrected merely by giving the FBI seven more days to check. The only reason they discovered it, was from the investigation following the shooting.

1 Like

Nope, but apparently @JayJay does. Though most people would just move on if they don’t understand the questions rather than critique them and demand a rephrase, wouldn’t you think? :wink:

Violent overthrow of the government is illegal in itself. Therefore, there are no legal limits on the weapons allowed to the insurrectionists to do so.

What a silly question … That’s like asking, what is the deadliest weapon legally allowed to murder someone.? :smirk:

I understand his questions.

I question that he’s actually interested in serious conversation and I pointed it out.

How about you mind your own business?

Sound good?

No. This is an open Forum. Everything posted here is my business.

Who are you to question his intentions in posing those questions?

Tell ya what. When the govt under Biden actually starts enforcing the ■■■■■■■ law that his own family breaks and flaunts in our faces, maybe then I will give a ■■■■ enough to listen.

Until then, Biden can take his one rule for me and mine and another for you administration and pound sand. Anyone else’s life would have been toast after doing this. Biden and his sycophantic followers just look the other way while telling everyone else that they are the problem and need more laws.

I have two words for Biden and the supporters of this debacle. Take a guess.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/secret-service-agents-intervened-in-hunter-biden-gun-incident-report/ar-BB1eXprk

3 Likes

Not a convincing argument.

No right wing Republicans have ever committed a violent crime? Yea, right.

He’s a democrat… everything is a central government issue.

Hopefully some of its objectives.