Biden's squinting eyes

I wonder what would have happened to a “trump has squinty eyes” thread?

4 Likes

And you seem to want to hide the fact that he is exhibiting what could be a response to a medical condition or medical treatment. Seriously? No one with any curiosity would ignore this. The man has had brain damage in the past and is currently exhibiting behavior indicative of substandard mental acuity.

1 Like

There were plenty of comparable posts about Trump.

Does that make it OK?

Ok to have my curiosity triggered by a well known side effect of a medical condition and ask if it might be indicative of such a condition with our President? Sure.

What does that even mean? To me it sounds like the kid on the playground lost for word when insulted who can only muster a defiant “Oh Yeah? Well you too!” :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Nobody forced you to come here and post, did they? :wink:

It got lost amidst the Trump is orange and fat threads. :wink:

2 Likes

Does that make it wrong?

Does that make it OK?

Yes. Yes it does.

Does that make it wrong? Who is to say what is right or wrong on an Internet Discussion Board?

If you don’t like the discussion, you are not required to participate.

1 Like

Your opinion is your opinion.

Same goes for you.

Sure is.

I’m not the one who is complaining about the thread topic.

1 Like

Glad we got that settled. Now, what’s your point?

This piqued my interest, so I looked at s bunch of pictures. He doesn’t always squint, I think it’s cuz of the studio and t.v. lights

Would that have been part of a script?

Would that be analogous to when reporters asked Trump’s doctors whether he had been given oxygen when he was in hospital after contracting COVID-19?