Biden's squinting eyes

Have you eliminated that he may have recently had a routine eye inspection?

Did any of the leaders of the 3 countries that were involved in the “quad” meeting with Biden raise questions subsequently about the mental acuity of Biden?

Why would they? It’s like finding a rich moron at the Texas Hold’em table.

Provide your evidence. I asked a question and stated why it is a legitimate question. Of course we all hope the answer is what you say it is. What a relief that you have found it is something like a routine eye inspection! How did you discover this? Inside sources?

I’m sure he’ll be fine. I was afraid that maybe dear leader had something wrong with his brain.

One of the symptoms:

• Light sensitivity Finding bright light uncomfortable, including glare from shiny surfaces.

But its good to know that its only an eye exam. Whew!

1 Like

Hey dude… you are making me nervous now. Please post that evidence. I don’t want to go to sleep tonight thinking that The Big Guy’s brain is deteriorating. Please… post that evidence.

Are YOU really SERIOUS?

What “brain damage” are you referring too?

It must be a boring administration if the worst the opposition can say is he’s light sensitive, or his wife doesn’t speak Spanish.

2 Likes

Can anyone find me where in the U S Constitution any candidate for political office must be in perfect health?

1 Like

You mean MSM hid that from you?

When I’ve lost my job once the corporate tax rate is sufficiently raised, I’ll be pissed. I didn’t choose JB as Commander in Chief.

But I won’t be losing any sleep over such matters as his eye troubles—what’s with some of our board conservatives and eyes, first all the fuss about Hillary Clinton’s prism lens glasses, now this—or his dog, or his wife not using correct Spanish pronunciation.

Good grief! Can you guys find no bigger fish to fry than any of these minnows?

Please find the part of the Constitution that requires candidates for office not be on medications or be in perfect health.

Migraine is a condition that induces light, odor, sound sensitivity. That may be a possibility. Roughly 1/5 of patients are men.

If someone is forcing you to read this thread, possibly you should call 911.

I noticed the squint, compared it with previous Biden pictures, recognized the correlation between sensitivity to light and various medical conditions and medications, added the facts that 1) he appears demented, and 2) he had debilitating brain damage in the past, and 3) his handlers would be pumping him up with drugs to allow him to appear cognizant for short periods of time.

So I asked the question and did not hide the rationale for my question… partisan though it is.

Is that so weird to you?

And if , as you suggest, migraines are the reason… migraines in a president are of concern too. They need to be able to think clearly. Migraines can be debilitating.

Please point out the section of the Constitution that states POTUS must be in perfect health.

When and of what nature did he in the past have debilitating brain damage?

Biden had a meeting recently with the leaders from Japan, India and Australia. I haven’t seen any reporting subsequent to that meeting where any of those leaders expressed concern about the mental wherewithal of Biden.

Here’s the surgery—to prevent aneurysms from bursting:

It appears his surgeon didn’t sign him out on long term disability.

Thank you, I was unfamiliar with that.

No brain damage whatsoever, and 31 years ago no less.

1 Like

No brain damage whatsoever by the word of his brain surgeon.

Here are U S Constitutional requirements for POTUS:

Median age for this office is 55. Who by then doesn’t have health problems?

If born to at least one U S citizen, it doesn’t have to have been in the U S.

There’s no requirement he have a wife he gets along with, or any wife at all, or pet, or reveal his tax burden, or be in perfect health.