Biden's squinting eyes

If this doesn’t qualify as BDS, nothing does.

Seriously, squinting is now a problem?

3 Likes

Super sensitivity to light often accompanies certain medical treatments. We have right to know if our President is under the influence. So I asked a question and … whoooeee… the pushback!

Biden bootlickers doth protesting too much…

Joe does it because his brain is in a fog.

Most likely dry eyes. Over 1 in 10 over 65 have chronic dry eyes. He also has seasonal allergies and takes Allegra which causes dry eyes. Squinting is a common reaction to dry eyes. I’m not aware of any horrible conditions which present primarily with squinting.

1 Like

Aviator sunglasses and all!

Whining.

I’m old. I don’t squint. Must be the Melania thing …

Exactly. It is a whiny delivery.

He’s my age give or take. He gets no sympathy from me.

Everybody admitted it years ago. That’s why they coined the expression “Oh, that’s just Joe being Joe.” :wink:

2 Likes

No, he’s an actor. Like Howdy Doody was an actor. :wink:

1 Like

Like what?

Don’t ask, it’s a super common disease.

Foot in mouth.

BDS at its finest.

Allan

2 Likes

LOL. I know some antibiotics can do it, do they think he’s got syphilis? :rofl:

I

And then there are other conditions that can be accompanied by extreme light sensitivity.
https://www.eaton.com/mx/en-us/company/news-insights/lighting-resource/connected-lighting/8-medical-conditions-that-can-cause-light-sensitivity.html

Pretty good list illustrating that this is nothing more than throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

I asked a question . You wanted the list.

Thank you.

Yeah, you out here in Tom Fitton shape eh?

You seriously started a thread about the president squinting…

Seriously?

THAT is what concerns you enough to take the time to start a new thread…the President SQUINTED his eyes.

2 Likes