Biden's gaffes pile up, worrying some supporters

Racism is not a “misstatement”.

Biden looks and sound like a person with years of alcohol abuse behind him.
He claims to have never taken a drink.

Here’s some clips that suggest otherwise:

At what point in her decline did she confuse Ohio cities, like thinking Toledo was Dayton?
How about using nonsense words like covfefe? Confusing words like origins and oranges? Forgetting which country her father was born in?

It’s very concerning.

3 Likes

Waits for them to mention Obama and corpsman

1 Like

How many times have we heard that Republicans “lie”, but Democrats “mis-speak”

4 Likes

Trump is a racist.
Biden is a gaffist.

3 Likes

Biden can defeat Trump, that’s why he’s the center of ridicule here.

Nothing he said was racist.

1 Like

Come on Calvin! EVERYTHING IS RACIST!

You can be just as talented as the white kids? White is a “race”.

Actually I wish we leave Biden alone…I want him too win the nomination.

Biden was trying to say was that intelligence doesn’t break down to class or skin color.

With Trump’s disapproval at 56%, ‘‘President Biden’’ is looking more and more possible all the time.

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard this crap before. Hillary was a shoo-in. Remember?

Your damn right I’m complaining about his character.
He’s a sleaze and always had been.
He was thrown out of the 1988 Den primaries for plagiarizing his stump speech- almost word for word- lying about his family history and lying about his education.

For almost 50 years Biden has knowingly lied about and libeled the man who was involved in the fatal accident with Biden’s first wife- claiming he was a drunk driver. The man’s family should have beat Biden to a bloody pulp for his lies over the years.

He’s the stupidest guy in all 57 states!

If this keeps up he may one day sound as stupid as trump. One day in the far future.

3 Likes

But to be honest, just about everyone is morally superior to trump.

2 Likes

Amazing.

1 Like

Joe seems to be in a pickle. he needs to pace himself, but he already is appearing far less than his rivals.

Biden has a tendency to make the blunders late in the day, his allies say, particularly after a long swing on the road, like he had last week in Iowa. They say something needs to be done to give the candidate more down time as the campaign intensifies in the fall.

“He needs to be a strong force on the campaign trail, but he also has to pace himself,” said one ally who has talked to members of the campaign team and others in the broader Biden World about how to move forward.

The ally said it was unclear whether the campaign would make any changes to Biden’s schedule, particularly because Biden was criticized recently for not doing as many events as his Democratic rivals.

Things are not going at all well when Pocahontas is working circles around you and gaining in the polls.

:canoe:

Way to advocate violence on another human being.

Trump is very proud of his loyalists.