Biden's gaffes pile up, worrying some supporters

LOL…After Biden challenged Trump to an implied fistfight in 2016. Expect this one to come back a lot.

While stumping for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in Pennsylvania, Biden took the mic and made it known to the world that he has had enough of Trump’s unacceptable behavior and that he has no problem, any time, going mano-a-mano with Republican presidential nominee, saying if the two were in high school he would “take him behind the gym.”

:do_not_litter:

Wow, “implied” fistfight is so much worse that a “beating Biden to a bloody pulp”.

Pffft, gotta try harder.

It’s too easy to expose the duplicitous nonsense.

Still think Biden could take Trump in a fistfight?

Maybe he had something else in mind behind the gym…who knows.

:orange_square:

Yep, Trump is way too obese to do anything. I hear he gets winded just standing up from his chair.

1 Like

Follow up a debate with a 3 round 1 minute boxing match?

Could be political and ratings gold.

:orange_square:

I’d pay to watch that.

I think most of Biden’s “gaffes” come from him being stupid.

Now that he is getting old the problem is growing by leaps and bounds.

All three of the top D running have electability issues.

Joe is slowing quickly and has the gaffes.

Pocahontas is painfully inept and impossible to listen to with a straight face.

Bernie is just out of touch…in a nonrecoverable way.

The next tier of candidates offer even less and would fail due to unfamiliarity with the world of the red state voter.

The D are in a pickle and 2024 looks to be just as rough.

They need to find law and order to win again.

:cucumber:

1 Like

They don’t want law and order. Quite the opposite.

Nikki Haley 2024!

No. She will win IMO but she would be what Bush senor was after Reagan.

And thus lost the momentum.

I get, Biden is terrifying to you guys.

If Biden gets the nod, Trump can kiss the rust belt goodbye. It’s a foregone conclusion. You know it, I know it, and Trump knows it.

Fat donald is also ahead of Biden when it comes to groping.

I wonder if fat donald tried to take her furniture shopping.

1 Like

As a Liberal who hoped Trump won the nomination I can safely say…

Be careful what you wish for. :slight_smile:

Hubby doesn’t too happy there.

Mayor Pete is from Indiana and is well regarded there, and that is a very Red State.

Biden is racist garbage.

1 Like

He definitely gets Pennsylvania, and with it, Michigan. They tend to follow each other. Wisconsin is already gone. So, yeah, the rust belt is Biden’s.

Biden’s pick for Veep will be interesting if he wins the nomination. He’s got some nice choices.

Warren gives him women voters and millennials.

Mayor Pete gives him rural voters, perhaps Indiana and definitely NH. Millennials and LGBT will definitely turn out for him as well and he has some serious chops in social media and small donation fundraising.

Beto would put Texas more into play, but I would prefer he go after Cornyn.

Bernie would not be a great choice.

Disappointed with Cory Booker so far, Kamala Harris is too rough around the edges and squishy on policy.

Still intrigued whether Obama would serve as Veep as well.

2 Likes

Nonsense, Sneaky. Why are you saying this over and over? Trying to convince us or yourself?

Tulsi Gabbard, one of the true straight shooter Dems running for President (and another good choice for Veep), thinks its ridiculous to say that a guy who has championed civil rights for decades be called a racist. And I agree with her.

Is it because of busing? No one agrees with Federally mandated busing. Do you think helicopter parents are going to let their sheltered kiddies be bused 90 minutes into an inner city school? Kamala Harris, who took him to task for it, actually doesn’t believe in Federally mandated busing either.

Biden said, at the time, that he found it racist to think that the only way a Black kid could get a good education was if they were sitting next to White kids. Do you disagree with that?

Busing tore this nation apart when it was underway, it deepened our divisions. It was a bad idea.

So yeah, he’s older and he’s been around long enough to make mistakes and more than a few gaffes. He owns up to them and apologizes when he makes them. Big whoop. At least he does that instead of doubling down, like Trump often does.

I will take his record and his decency over that pile of garbage in the White House in a red hot second.

2 Likes

He needs to think a long game. Maybe 2024 if he can continue to impress moderates.

His chance in this cycle is not very good.

:crystal_ball: