Biden's gaffes pile up, worrying some supporters

And what kind of mental state were those who knowingly pushed the Russian collusion lie?

There are very few speakers who are skilled off-the-cuff. But it’s one thing to flub a word now and then, to misread your teleprompter or make an impolitic remark. When it happens repeatedly, however, and it is part of a pattern of inappropriate conduct, fumbling through a speech, or a general mental fog, you do have to wonder if it’s just campaigning fatigue or a sign of something else. I was reading another article about Biden’s gaffes and one of the comments after the article mentioned that he had brain surgery several decades ago. I wonder if what seem to be issues of focus and boundaries are the result of a medical issue.

Naw, Biden is great. Heck his gaffes are better than most of the dems real thoughts.

Can you imagine a green new deal being put in place by people who couldn’t even build a train in California with nearly unlimited funds and a one party system to back them up?

We would starve like Ukrainians under Stalin… And the left would call it a disease prevention program. lol!

Racism is hardly a “gaffe”…

In a comparison between Biden’s ‘‘gaffes’’ and Trumps gaffes, lies, racist comments, Biden will come out ahead.

Racism is not a gaffe.

Neither is creepy.

Biden needs to go to a home and spend his days sniffing hair.

3 Likes

Yeah…I’d go with Biden if I were you? :sunglasses:

biden makes “gaffes” but trump is “racist”

3 Likes

Welcome to The Party, comrade. Have you spied on your neighbors today?

Groping little kids will be but a mere gaffe just as soon as the DNC primaries are over. This is who they are poised to defend until November 2020.

At least he’s not groping bartenders.

1 Like

no but they are due for a good suicidin

Biden’s popularity among globalists and their fake news operatives comes from his willingness to say anything that will get the approval of whoever he thinks can benefit his bank account most. It doesn’t matter that he is clearly mentally unwell, as long as he is willing to sign as President whatever documents the globalist bureaucrats put on his desk.

This could be Joe Biden’s new theme song for his campaign https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liKhLNY5GYI&list=RDliKhLNY5GYI&start_radio=1&t=55

Sure is worlds better than the dotard.

But as was pointed out, the dotard’s expectations are lower with the bar being in the floor.

Racism is not a gaffe, it’s a disease.

Ditto with groping kids and sniffing hair.

We all too often hear the death of Joe Biden’s candidancy in the media. So far none of the hits have made a dent in his campaign. He’s still leading in pretty much every poll, and still seen as the best candidate to beat Trump in the general. I do not believe people really care if he sometimes makes misstatements. Kamala Harris inititally rose in the polls after attacking Biden, now her numbers are back to the June levels. I am not saying Biden is going to win, but the odds are very likely that either him, Sanders, or Warren will get the nomination.

2 Likes

Without grabbing any of eh recent gaffes…just looking and listening to him…one can see he has lost a lot of his public speaking ability since 2016.

A pretty dramatic drop in a short time.

:older_man:t3:

1 Like

The poor kids…white kids…was really not good for Biden.

It undid all the thin threads of rhetorical nonsense they used as racist against Trump for the last 2.5 years.

NONE of his rhetoric was that bad.

:older_man:t3: