Biden's acceptance speech exceeds all expectations

They’re so desperate they hove to claim FAKE SPEECH!!!

If Trump does what I think he’s going to do…working blue collar people will be going Biden who?

Trump has perfect opportunity to run away with it.

Biden and democrats made fatal flaw this week…and Trump is already jumping on it. :sunglasses:

Do you have any proof it was prerecorded

Do you have any proof that I will accept that it wasn’t?

1 Like

Another twelve dimensional chess move you’re not at liberty to discuss. This gets old when you do it for every single thing you know.

4 Likes

Rush has a very interesting opinion about what “some people” think about Biden’s speech.

This is a joke, right? This is a single take with no cuts. The only way you could even attempt to try to fool people is by using different takes is if you went to a different camera angle when you switched to a different take, and even then it would be impossible. Biden’s head, hands, mouth, eyes, etc. would have to be exactly in the same position at the same point in time for each and every take or you would notice it when they switched between takes. Next time you watch a movie or TV show if you look carefully you can find that when the scene cuts to a different camera angle that the actors’ mouths, arms, or whatever are not in the same position between each angle.

SOURCE: I’ve done a lot of video editing where I am using shots from different takes.

4 Likes

The proof of the pudding will be the debates.
And I think that Trump has used the wrong tact with trying to paint Biden as having mental problems.
Many times when Trump is asked about current events he resorts to, “Well we will have to wait and see”.
If he tries that during the debates he is toast.
Film at eleven.

1 Like

Nah, it’s one of those things they do to make themselves feel good, when they have to tear someone else down because it’s literally the only way to make the Donald look “good”. Even though all it does is look stupid.

1 Like

Did it start with him telling people to boycott one of Ohio’s largest employer of blue collar workers?

4 Likes

Ya Trump supporters are a pretty dumb bunch we are talking about people who cheered when he could drink water with one hand.

So you’re in on it? You all but confessed.

1 Like

The reason it was done so well is because it was produced by Glenn Weiss who is one of the greatest producers in Hollywood has 14 Emmy’s.

There is software to create deepfakes that runs on a laptop. In the case of Biden’s speech, I doubt anything that sophisticated is necessary; it is just a matter of splicing together clips without obvious jumps:

you can easily tell if something is a deepfake or not.

How? The technology keeps improving.

Yes…but I’ve been right most of the time and you been wrong.

I am have been convinced.

The Biden speech was a deep fake and he will be a gibbering idiot at the debates.

Please please please keep making this argument.

The truth must be known.

6 Likes

Had to be prerecorded. No telling how many takes it took to get it close to right with him merely reading.

It’s the little details like this that set apart the bat ■■■■ crazy conspiracy theories.

4 Likes