Biden's acceptance speech exceeds all expectations

This is my favorite part of the OP link.

“It actually got more outlandish from there as Limbaugh explained that there were a couple of “tiny” mistakes during the speech but his team didn’t bother to fix them and they “went by so fast that you’d think that most people wouldn’t notice it.””

How will Trump’s acceptance speech compare to Biden’s?

• Worse
  • About the same
  • Better

0 voters

Trump has to top this speech next Thursday or he’s in enormous trouble.

Well, Kamela certainly had some repeats in her audience. It isn’t a far stretch that Biden’s studio audience is of the same caliber. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

There’s something called “blue screen or green screen” where’s its blank and later edited to the void area as needed"

It may possible to see thin green or blue edges where the edit didn’t overlap to cover the solid colored background of the edit.

I think Trump could do well, he’s read some boring “I bring you love” speeches before, but with him it’s usually what happens the next day that negates it.

Biden reading a speech is normal

Trump reading a speech…well, the real Trump wants to have fun too.

1 Like

I don’t think he cares enough to try at this point.

trump supporters dont give a ■■■■ about that

you of all people should know this

youre parroting cable “news“ ■■■■■■■■■■ why?

Biden speech was mostly gloom that Biden helped shape over his long DC career.

It was an odd mix of problems with no solutions.

Did he even use the word goal?

He pandered to American workers and glossed over their importance.

His four problems…Virus… economy… equality… global warming.

No goals for voters to get behind.

Max Headroom would stutter as well…

Dude no one except old people watch cable news anymore. I haven’t even had cable in ten years.

How quickly we abandon “the narrative” eh? Trump and his campaign and his surrogates talked big ■■■■ for months about how Biden is practically a stroke victim and can’t talk in public.

So now Trump has to top Biden’s speech because if he doesn’t, or God forbid he ■■■■■ it up in a big way, he’s ruined his own argument. The only single political attack that’s stuck to Biden for five months.

1 Like

trump does not need to “top” squat this is media crap.

it’s obvious where youre getting this.

Yeah I’m getting it from ■■■■■■■ me when I pointed out repeatedly this was a terrible idea when they started doing it and have not stopped pointing it out since and now exactly what I said was going to happen happened: people said, “oh, Joe Biden just talks like a regular old ass stuffy white guy, not a stroke victim” and thus were pleasantly surprised.

I see that…I’m becoming more and more confident that Trump is going to win. And get the popular vote as well.

The only real question is whether the Biden campaign deliberately rope-a-doped the Trump campaign by keeping him mostly on ice and barely responding to the accusations, then bet it all on a home run speech to kick off the “official” campaign season.

That’s pretty politically clever for Democrats though. They don’t really do politically clever.

lol dude.

youre betting the farm on this ridiculous narrative

yeah, trump supporters are wringing their hands going “oh gawd we have to top this”

smh

This isn’t a “narrative.” I predicted this happening . Repeatedly. On this forum.

He doesn’t need to do anything for his base, but he can’t win with only his base!

what you are saying is happening isnt

maybe not

but he doesnt have to fret over out “speeching” senile joe

this is just a foolish desperate narrative built around knowing trump isnt the best speaker.