Biden's acceptance speech exceeds all expectations

If only there was a easy way to tell if video is prerecorded or not!

we will only know if its real if he hold a copy of today newspaper.

1 Like

Convention bounces are common for both parties and usually temporary. The advantage here is Trump’s as he is the incumbent, he gets to see what happened at Bidens convention and maybe change a few things to address Joe’s bounce, AND because Trump’s bounce will happen closer to election time.

I wouldn’t put much faith that Bidens idiocy was a feigned rope a dope strategy. More likely lots and lots of speech practicing, heavy drugs, electrodes attached to his feet to keep him awake and coherent, and someone standing 6 feet in front of him and mouthing the words to help Joe remember his lines.

its not like there were literally dozens of reporters from every new organization siting right in front or anything.

1 Like

Because live speeches aren’t a thing.

I know.

He is going to fail so hard at the debates when the veil will lift on all of this.

The truth is out there.

1 Like

They are obviously in on it.

Or maybe they are computer generated also.

I bet you that is it.

2 Likes

Laugh out ■■■■■■■ loud.

in on it? they organized it.

1 Like

Plus a lot of retakes on tape. :smirk:

That tends to happen when one has a working vocabulary of 137 words

He raised it back up last night.

everyone knew he could, but were laughing at the idiot left and democrats who tried to make the narrative that he couldn’t

Just like we are all laughing at Republican who said Biden was hiding in his basement and couldn’t speak in complete sentences.

or that he sniffs hair or strangely encroaches in on personal space of kids

I didn’t have “they faked the moon landing” on my bingo card for Trump supporters’ reactions to the speech but I’ll take it, this is amazing thank you.

4 Likes

Creepy Joe vs Ghoul Trump.

One of limbaugh’s interns probably had to Zapruder-film the speech today for hours and hours. Poor soul.

Conspiracy theories to keep a shattered belief system intact is apparently the default position of the GOQ these days.

7 Likes

That too!

The answer is so obvious.

They used a stunt double for Joe!