Biden wants to raise taxes again

Comical, isn’t it.

You laugh now, but one bout of explosive of diarrhea later…

(You may recall the guy that popularized the saying, who claimed he wasn’t streaking through the Walmart parking lot intentionally but had explosive diarrhea.)

Uber Eats is a service that delivers your favorite restaurant food to your door in a timely fashion. All the place needs is take out service.

Of course they will not deliver the full experience…

If nothing else, it’s automatic. Like a trained (D)og. :rofl:

4 Likes

3 Likes

It has very little if anything to do with how much we eat. It has to do with where we live. Nearly 100% of our groceries are imported and we are at the far end of the transportation chain. We buy almost no red meat except for hamburger and almost no processed “junk food” or “soft drinks.” We as a couple probably take in fewer than 4000 calories a day.

The point of my post was to reflect the increase in the cost of food over the last three years, not how much it costs.

2 Likes

But that’s the inconvenient part they don’t want to talk about, that’s why the conversation was purposely diverted. :wink:

2 Likes

Fair. My costs have barely increased at all in the last 3 years. Maybe 10%? But it’s a little difficult to tell since we eat more now than 3 years ago

It wasn’t diverted. He talked about his food spending and I commented on that number.

That’s not true.

2 Likes

Sometimes I forget what kids cost. My sister in law had kids that age back in 2000. I remember her husband saying they spent 250 a week. I remember thinking that was crazy.

I always buy grass fed ground beef. It’s up 20-25% since the pandemic.

He was pointing out how it has risen and the percentages represented to showcase the increase.

You never addressed that point. Just stated how much you spend now without mentioning any difference over the past years as he did to show an increase.

THAT is what you do not want to address.

3 Likes

But I did address it. You just didn’t read the thread.

Kids are expensive. Chicken nuggs are not cheap :rofl:

Oh I saw what you are referring to and it’s ■■■■■■■■■■

To claim they have barely raised in 3 years? Even the media says your are wrong.

From last year:

From 2022:

They have constantly risen.

1 Like

For my family, they have barely risen. I don’t know what to tell you. My guess is prices have risen the most at the low end of groceries. I shop at the higher end… by mostly organic produce… grass fed beef… so on. My groceries have always been expensive.

Is that supposed to impress me? :joy:

1 Like

Calm down. I’m not trying to impress anyone over the internet. The fact that you took it that way is a you problem

I’m just stating why my grocery bill hasn’t risen 15-30%.

That you even felt you needed to say that says “pretentious” all day long. :joy:

3 Likes

Well… you did pester him into it.

No sense in getting pissy about it now

1 Like