Biden to End Cancer as We Know It

Biden wants to end cancer? That monster!!!

2 Likes

So you agree that it’s just as cringe a moment from Biden, every time he does it.

1 Like

Hey! ™

1 Like

Nope. Just get votes.

3 Likes

Trump did cure cancer, but the deep state won’t let you know that.

3 Likes

No, I support government efforts to end cancer no matter which party is in charge.

I think it’s a laudable dream. However…

Do you really thank that’s the magic issue they’d choose motivating voters? It’s silly. Politicians often have causes that are personally important to them for whatever reason and then push for legislation. I realize: satanic libz, but hating on the guy for this particular thing is weird.

3 Likes

Should have left the “government” out of it and I would agree.

1 Like

I support all efforts.

1 Like

Now I agree. :heart:

1 Like

I find is… disturbing… that Mr. End the Virus is now going after bigger game, given he failed at 'Rona.

4 Likes

It’s weird that he chants “We can end cancer” every time the voting booth opens. Perhaps we can, but his timing is suspect. Every time he does it.

3 Likes

Cancer is ■■■■■■■ evil. The more research the better. Yes I know with more money comes the potential for corruption to seep in. Human nature will never change. But that should not stop us from doing all we can.

Safeguards and oversight is put in, then someine finds away around that so those safeguards and oversight iterates. As I said human nature will never change which is why this happens.

Wait, can we afford to end cancer and fix climate change? That ■■■■■■ has got some seriously messed up priorities.

How do you explain the success in treating malignant melonoma, prostate cancer, thyroid cancer (and others) - all virtually curable - as well as advances in others?

Did “Big Pharma” and those evil, greedy oncologists just forget to sabotage those?

Arguably, Trump’s best accomplishment was project Warp Speed, but he has always been oddly muted in his desire for credit and glory.

1 Like

Ah, the old cure-cancer-for-votes scam! Nothing creates stark contrasts and drives turnout better than this classic.

Also, I love how every time Joe Brandon does anything, it’s: Damn that ■■■■■■■■ Trying to do stuff to get people to vote for him!

He’s a politician, for ■■■■■■ sake.

1 Like

So establishment medicine doesn’t want to cure disease because reasons?

1 Like

So he’s unveiling his super plan to beat cancer in Boston because ego, and you don’t care because politician. Cool. I just wonder if this is his super secret plan that he refused to inform the world about when he was running, or is this some new super secret plan that he’s been working on for two years, because the last time he said it, it was ■■■■■■■■ too?