Biden to End Cancer as We Know It

I want to compare this to Rosalynn Carter’s efforts towards mental health.

But, I wouldn’t know if that would be fair in the slightest.

ETA: That woman inspires me. No insults meant towards her in the slightest.

1 Like

Yes. He’s used cancer as campaign fodder many many times.

3 Likes

is he going to shut down cancer?

So he’s really indifferent to cancer, even though he pretends otherwise?

Better to spend more on cancer than waste it paying off the debts of those who can afford to pay their own.

2 Likes

Why not just declare there is no cancer, the way there is no crisis at the border?

5 Likes

This is much worse than that time Michelle Obama encouraged people to drink water.

3 Likes

He’s made several promises to end cancer for votes. That’s lower than whale ■■■■ .

5 Likes

There are probably some good ones out there who want a cure.

2 Likes

Big Pharma and establishment medicine know better.

Do you think mechanics want people to have cars that don’t break down?

Treating cancer is big business for both the medical and pharmaceutical communities.

He should be more careful… sometimes cancer cells show up when challenged in the least helpful ways.

I think blaming Trump for coronavirus deaths was worse.

Angry Joey plays to win.

1 Like

Okay. That’s insane.

No one is voting for Joe Biden because he’s literally promising to literally and comprehensively “end cancer” in the next two- to four-years. When Richard Nixon declared war on cancer, no one expected a literal deployment of Green Berets. The guy’s son died of cancer; I’ve never met the parent of a cancer victim who wasn’t sincere about wanting to cure cancer. Have you?

4 Likes

My dad was a victim of cancer. I’d love to see a cure for that horrible disease. But Biden has been hollering “cure for cancer” every time a voting booth opens. It’s disgusting pandering in the lowest possible form.

7 Likes

It doesn’t seem like an especially divisive issue to me, compared to say abortion, critical race theory, or liberal elites harvesting adrenochrome. How did you all manage to make it one?

3 Likes

The guy has been in Washington for 40 some odd years. Now, just before the Mid-Terms, he decides to take on cancer.

How many of Biden’s Cancer Vaccine shots will you take?

“We will push onward with new medical frontiers,” Mr. Trump said. “We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases including cancer and others.”

maybe he should have just given all the cancer patients a check for $1,000.00. Would that be less pandering just before mid-terms?

also, Biden originally launched Cancer Moonshot as Vice President in 2016.

1 Like

“We will eradicate AIDS in America once and for all — and we are really close,” Trump said at his Orlando rally.