Biden to End Cancer as We Know It

Comparing his plan to JFK’s “Moon Shot” efforts in the 1960’s, Biden revived his old cancer research program, that paid more in salaries than in research, and just in time for the Mid-Terms is promising to end cancer as we know it.

Could these people be any more obvious in their pandering?

Why do I suspect there will be a vaccine involved?

2 Likes

How else would one fund research, other than by paying people salaries to conduct that research?

6 Likes

They know he’s only addressing the rubes. Otherwise, he would only be pissing off the American Cancer Society, oncologists, and Big Pharma.

1 Like

Do you seriously believe that doctors don’t want a cure?

1 Like

Oh no. Biden is taking on Big Cancer.

3 Likes

Cancer? if he could only cure Sagittarius …

2 Likes

Soon as he cures Hunter of his crack addiction.

7 Likes

Biden doesn’t know what day it is and now, just in time for the Mid-Term Elections he is going to cure cancer.

Give me a break!

3 Likes

Oh the nerve…can’t believe a guy that lost his son to cancer would fund research to cure cancer.

If you’re wondering why we’re skeptical, it’s because no one has cured cancer yet, and an election is in a month and a half.

7 Likes

It’s a mockery to cancer victims the world over to use this as a campaign strategy.

5 Likes

The guy can’t even remember where he left his mask.

3 Likes

I don’t know enough about the program, the goals, the expenses and the actual motivation but anything to beat cancer, I’m all for. That said, if this program is a sham…in any way to buy votes and a disproportionate amount of money being used for that purpose, it’s beyond wrong and I’d hope “we” would all be united in that?

6 Likes

I just despise the outright lie to play on peoples emotions. I already know he’s stupid, this move just cements that sentiment. So much for heart…

4 Likes

Cancer is very diverse in both its types and MOA. There are so many ways the DNA replication of a cell can go haywire and cause cancer. Thus, there are many different…“superpowers” it can obtain. Cancer can result in poor proofreading when DNA is damaged (or fixing something that ain’t broke- I believe there is a type of skin cancer linked to the hyperactivity of Ligase), or it can happen during mitosis if a DNA checkpoint is missed- especially during the S phase, or DNA synthesis, of the life of the resulting daughter cell

Therefore, cancer is extremely tricky to treat. They have an entire specialty in medicine devoted to just cancer. There is full-blown and shielded chemo, as well as radiation treatment. A side effect of the latter is that healthy tissue surrounding a tumor may be destroyed as well.

1 Like

Following up, given Biden, from what I know, has no experience with cancer or even with medicine, this is no way that he could effectively manage a research foundation dedicated to the study of cancer.

It’s not like we don’t already have cancer research going on, in this and many other countries. To use this to associate himself with JFK;s speech on the Moon Landing should tell us all we need to know about his motives.

His administration is in a shambles and flailing. They will try absolutely anything and this proves how desperate they are.

2 Likes

I think your BDS is in overdrive. This has been his priority since 2015. He has spoke on it many many times.

3 Likes

I’ll bet if we take his vaccine and wear a mask we won’t get cancer. Well…maybe we’ll need a booster or two but then were good. Right?

1 Like

Cleek’s Law faces its strongest test: liberals want a cure for cancer.

7 Likes