Biden to End Cancer as We Know It

Publicly talking about a Cancer Moonshot since 2016… sooooper secret.

1 Like

I seriously got pissed at Nancy Reagan for telling me not to smoke Crack.

1 Like

No doubt.

And to show her I became a crack addict. I am a free man and will not be told what to do!

1 Like

Laura Bush… what a terrible person for telling me to read a book.

And here’s you and the crew laughing at Trump saying the same thing. Sorry if I doubt his sincerity or your objectivity.

1 Like

You should read the one response I have in that thread… it is pretty funny.

Anyway … I looked into the steps that the Biden Administration are starting to take for the Cancer Moonshot… as per the article in the OP they are taking steps such as this.

What a ■■■■■■■ monster Joe Biden is.

Expanding Medicaid. Ok. There’s your syphon.

1 Like

Wait. Time out. So you voted for Donald Trump, but you’re also going to complain about Joe Biden’s big ego? Okay.

Anyway, he never claimed to have a super-secret plan to cure cancer. It’s funding, resources, etc. You’re raging against shadows in your brain.

He’s a president. This is a personal issue for him (how could it not be?). He’s promoting legislation to address a problem. Boston is a hotbed of hospitals, medical research, biotech and pharmaceutical start-ups. It’s not a mysterious location. There’s northing here to flood anyone’s amygdala.

3 Likes

Launching a new oncology model to make care more affordable… terrible… just turrabull…

This next thing… he should be impeached for.

Makes me sick how evil this all is.

I sure hope it goes better than his promise to defeat Covid! I think ole Joe has had the covid virus more times than he has had shots and boosters.

2 Likes

Seriously… I never thought I would see anyone take the pro Cancer position just to be against Joe Biden.

I think, timing.

When would be a good time?

I doubt his sincerity. Don’t be a troll.

3 Likes

Probably some time not just before an election.

Just increase funding in the next budget proposal. Increased funding for medical research is good when increased funding will help. It is not a “moon shot”. That is politics.

1 Like

Someone is mad that Joe Biden… who has been talking about a Cacner Moonshot for six years is talking about a Cancer Moonshot now that he is President.

I am just pointing and laughing… because of all of the legitimate things to criticize Joe Biden on… criticizing him on this is laughable.

1 Like

Okay. But of all things to doubt his sincerity about, it seems weird to fixate on “curing the disease that killed his kid.” You can still hate the guy, or his policies, or whatever, and still grant the possibility that he (I know it’s a stretch) wants to help cure cancer.

2 Likes

A Politician announcing policy before an election?

Oh noes… how will this Nation ever recover?

1 Like

It’s just a political ploy. I’m sorry you guys are willfully blind to it. Perhaps, you’re not🤷‍♂️

3 Likes