Biden to ban Natural Gas Stoves

Democrats are a bunch of stove grabbers.

Bans are almost never implemented all at once. First it’s in new construction, then during renovations, then at the time of sale of the house … and before you know it there are none allowed. That process has been going on with wood stoves all around the country … and most areas are up to step three and some at step four.

Maybe you should start a thread regarding your beef with local governance, for you see this thread is about the alleged Biden Ban referenced in the title.

What beef? I simply pointed out how these things go from crazy proposals to utter reality.

Take it up with the locals.

Predicted!!!

Right back at it! Was the prior post a lie?

(And that wasn’t the last one.) :man_shrugging:

Well, I thought since it was @Samm I’d come out of retirement and give it a shot.

Take what up? The wood stove ban or Biden’s gas stove ban?

Why are you having such difficulty understanding how bans come to be?

No, what you meant to say was “Samm was right about me.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Just the locals eh? No federal regulations around wood stoves? Why do wood stoves have to be EPA certified if the feds aren’t involved?

2 Likes

Right now, even EPA approved wood stoves don’t meet with EPA approval. Yeah, I know … 1984 government double speak is well entrenched at the EPA. :wink:

2 Likes

Brandon is the puppet spokesman for the Gang Green.

It matters little if the centgov ban comes before or after local bans.

Before is the vanguard.

After is the inkspot.

It’s the same as the Constitutional carry thread. We’re cheering to break 50% of states - like it means centgov will do the right thing. It won’t. Will it at 80%? 90%?

If enough political subdivisions do a thing, it’s very easy to justify forcing the hold outs to do it too - in our democracy.

Watch the courts.

The FDA is horrible.

Samm made me lie.

Prevention is worth a pound of cure. :wink:

Not A Single Stove Banned

from https://www.fastcompany.com/90834734/gas-stoves-cities-states-ban

Today, 99 U.S. cities and counties now have some form of building decarbonization ordinance in place, according to a tracker from the nonprofit Building Decarbonization Coalition. Eighty-two of them require electric appliances—often including stoves, but sometimes limited to heaters—in new buildings. Others require “electric readiness,” so a house or apartment could easily switch to equipment like an induction stove in the future.

That is just so stupid I can’t even fathom it.

Driving up energy costs. Trying to force an electricity grid monopoly on people, which will make corporations richer and the people poorer…
The left is mean, arrogant and dishonest.

1 Like

Sure is nice now, having gas to cook and heat up water while electricity is out. If libs had their way I would be forced to eat raw veggies in the cold.

2 Likes

We had service disruptions the day before yesterday and once again my propane fireplace saved the day.

Thank God for “fossil” fuel. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes