Biden to ban Natural Gas Stoves

1 Like

What do you expect from fascists?

The US House of Representatives, controlled by the GOP, has passed the Protecting Speech from Government Interference Act, which seeks to prohibit federal bureaucrats from using their influence to censor speech or pressure social media companies to censor speech. The bill passed on a 219-206 vote, breaking along party lines, and is unlikely to advance in the Democratic-controlled US Senate.

Yeah that’s totally not red meat for you. Not even a little.

Are you a big fan of censorship or something?

1 Like

No. Are you a big fan of empty feel good legislative attempts?

The hits just keep on coming.

Would it be rude to tell these imbeciles to simply shut the ■■■■ up?

1 Like

I hold Trump directly responsible for the scheduling of the Oz-Fetterman debate for US Senate after the mail in ballot deadline.
I don’t really. :wink:

Oz
Walker

Trump picks

It’s a moot point but a good percentage of PA voters had buyers remorse after the Oz-Fetterman debate. It was held after the mail in ballot deadline. Great move by the Democrats in my opinion. Now they have one Senator and the other with questionable ability to function that could be replaced by the Governor?Regardless who “selected” Doc Oz, he would have been a better choice and if not, the PA voters would have the opportunity to vote him out.
Preserving that Dimbulbcrat majority by any means? :crazy_face:

So now what do you think?

The dems want an electricity monopoly. So they can gough you for energy and get kick backs in donations… It’s pure greed!

Dems make people poorer.
Stop voting for them.

Well, gee whiz, there just never seems to be enough of that crow pie these days, huh? :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I think your gas stove is safe, and this thread is a typical example of conservative ckicken littleism.

I have the five acres so it didn’t apply to me. Now if only my creek had enough volume and drop for small scale hydro. Oh and fish, fish would have been nice lol.
[/quote]

If the republicans run better candidates, that problem doesn’t exist.

Sure, But will I be able to buy a new one.

Yes

Then why is the Biden admin making all this noise about getting rid of them?

Misdiection while the Democrats are moving federal cash to Democrst accounts.

2 Likes