Biden sides with Hamas in the UN

Long before most of the people who are living there now were born.

Legacy costs are a real bitch.

Maybe they should be shooting their elders and parents instead of Israelis.

1 Like

With what? Shoot them with what?

It’s Gaza. Kalashnikovs literally grow on trees there.

I never thought it would.

They are under the thumb of Hamas… an organization that Netanyahu helped to stay in power so the PA would lose legitimacy.

So you expect them to have a civil war inside of Gaza to overthrow the group of terrorists that murder their political opposition to… maybe not have Israel continue to pen you into a narrow strip of land?

I’m of the opinion that the situation is hopeless at this point. It would take Israel completely abandoning both their physical and demographic security to actually fix it for the Palestinians.

They chose terrorism, and this is the inevitable result of said terrorism. They made the Israelis hate their existence.

A one state salutation is the only real solution here. The issue is that it cannot include the Palestinians as a whole.

1 Like

It is looking that way… I agree.

It is clear that Israel has become a State that is oppressing an ethnic and religious group for the sake of their own security. The irony of this is that it hasn’t made them any more secure. It has made them less safe and now it is making them a pariah on the global stage. Does that help or hurt Israel in the long run? I think that it will hurt them.

Then they will all have to be removed or murdered. Having a State with second class citizens doesn’t nothing to solve the problem.

Removal and murder… will not solve the problem.

The only ones I don’t fault are children under the age of 5.

1. They don’t have any other options but to run Gaza and the West Bank how they run it. The Palestinians are inherently hostile to their own existence. It requires one to run such people under martial law to an extent.

2. It’s unfortunate but that’s what is going to happen long term. They have two issues with the Palestinians that have to be solved before a one state solution can take shape. 1, they can’t have a true democracy and remain a Jewish state when nearly half of the population wants them exterminated because of their Jewish residents. 2, the Palestinians have a higher birth rate than Jewish Israelis. They would demographically replace them after a generation or so.

3. Technically the Arabs have some responsibility here. They should have, decades ago, took the Palestinians in and gave them citizenship in exchange for loyalty guarantees.

1 Like

Seriously?

They are being bombed because they attacked Israel. What are the odds that hostages are being held in the areas Israel is infiltrating?

Do you want Israel to quit so it can happen to them again and again and again?

2 Likes

Once again man… you know history. I am surprised to hear such dehumanizing language.

That is why a one state solution is not going to work. But on the other side of it having stateless people who are under occupation isn’t going to solve any problems either.

Yet they didn’t. Can’t dwell of should haves.

And the Arab states don’t give a crap about the Palestinians. They use them as a pawn for their own political purposes.

I don’t fault quite a bit older than that.

Having the bad luck to be born in Gaza in the last 18 years shouldn’t be a death sentence… but it is.

2 Likes

And what is being done to punish Hamas? Nothing by the US. What does Hamas have to do to warrant any sort of retribution, especially on a large scale?

Hell, we have democrats that can’t even call them out by name here.

2 Likes

No clue how many civilians have died I know a lot more will die if Hamas stays in charge. And I would highly question their numbers.

What other country does the world talk about how much they are allowed to bomb or the words proportionality become part of the discussion.

I’ve heard little discussion about how the lives of Ukrainians need to be spared and a peace deal needs to happen now or a cease-fire for that matter just more about how they need 100 billion more cash to feed the war and continue the death.

Why the fascination with Israel? It gets talked about differently than any other conflict I’ve seen since I’ve been on this earth.

1 Like

I accept that the Palestinians hate their Jewish neighbors as whole and have supported genocide. That’s why I feel the way I do about them.

Is it really fair to ask Israel to completely solve the Palestinian question and to let the Arabs totally off the hook? The Palestinians are Arabs.

1 Like

I think that Israel should quit because they are becoming a pariah State.

They are hurting themselves.

We are shipping the bombs and ammo that are being used against them.

Hamas are terrorists and deserve to be hunted down and killied.

Killing thousands of civilians to accomplish that goal will only help Hamas in the long run.

They hate each other. Israel has become more and more reactionary under Netanyahu and has put up road blocks to finding any sort of peaceful solution for his own political power.

No… it isn’t fair… but the last major talks in the area about the situation didn’t even have the Palestinians at the table.

The Arab States don’t give a ■■■■ about them either.

The Israelis have a good reason to hate them. They don’t hate them on an ethnic level.